Arrowverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Any fans for The CW's Arrowverse here? I'm a super fan. What is the CW Arrowverse? Is a series of superhero shows shown on The CW:

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. And the animated webseries Vixen!

Anyway, if some of you'd like to talk about them. I'm always open to have a discussion with fellow geeks!

kik91 said:
Any fans for The CW's Arrowverse here? I'm a super fan. What is the CW Arrowverse? Is a series of superhero shows shown on The CW:

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. And the animated webseries Vixen!

Anyway, if some of you'd like to talk about them. I'm always open to have a discussion with fellow geeks!

My wife and I have really enjoyed Super Girl. I think it's well done and the plot lines have been interesting.

I'm a huge Arrow fan and I like the Flash too. I've yet to give Supergirl and Legends a shot, but I've been meaning to. One of these days.

I used to be, but lately supergirl's addition to the unverse has made everything worse... even Arrow
of all the shows CW saved, why couldn't it have been Constantine? Supernatural needs to get canceled already anyway >> Supergirl is a cancer on the live action DC universe almost as much as Batman v. Superman

rennecfox said:
I used to be, but lately supergirl's addition to the unverse has made everything worse... even Arrow
of all the shows CW saved, why couldn't it have been Constantine? Supernatural needs to get canceled already anyway >> Supergirl is a cancer on the live action DC universe almost as much as Batman v. Superman

I actually think Supergirl is really good!! A little cheesy at times but I think it's one of the best shows in Arrowverse. And BvS, that's another topic altogether! Haha.

I have been watching The Flash, and Arrow mainly. Haven't really got into anything else in that universe in particular. Have not gotten too into any of the other series just yet.
Supergirl does seem a bit on the cheesy side XD, I can barely stand her when she appears in The Flash or Arrow.

But to be fair, I thought The Flash was pretty cheesy to start, especially when it was first introduced in Arrow XD.

I like the Flash the best of them. Is it just me, though, or does Joe (Iris's father, the detective) always sound absolutely drunk?

I love Arrow! Haven't really watched any of the other shows besides the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes. I love Cisco though, from what I've seen of him he's an awesome character. I really love the new team of characters Arrow's brought in this season. Especially Wild Dog.

kik91 said:
I actually think Supergirl is really good!! A little cheesy at times but I think it's one of the best shows in Arrowverse. And BvS, that's another topic altogether! Haha.

Seriously, how? Each week its a new SJW topic shoved down the viewer's throat, this week it was "Supergirl is too brash and jumps right in and overreacts and makes things worse." They start the episode with her sister's girlfriend suddenly having a problem with her methods "How dare you stop a hostage crisis using your super powers" and spend the rest of the episode proving her point (the writers are so wishy washy with her personality, moreso then even her powers) all the while turning her sister, someone they previously made up to be a tough cookie into a damsel in distress that these two fight over saving. Between terrible cliches and forced political agendas, I'd argue it's possibly the worst DC live action tv incarnation of all time beating out even Gotham. And don't even get me started on what they did to Jimmy Olson, making him into an Arrow/Diggle Wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back