• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi fellow Diaper Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coatse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody,

My name is James everybody calls me Coatse. I live in Bangkok and I have been a diaper lover for 6 years now and love it. The feeling of the diaper and the naughty feeling of been caught. The feeling when it's wet and then really wet. I will be doing my first public diapering and wetting today 18.04.17. can't wait for it I will let you all know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun time. Welcome to the club. :smile1: I joined because I was tired of being afraid of what society thinks and for feeling pointless negative emotions over something so wonderfully comforting. My personal mantras lately are "Own who you are" and "no shame, no guilt".

Tommycombs has some good points :) Acceptance is important

Welcome

Sounds like he does accept it but I know for many of us, it's not so easy. I've noticed a big improvement in my own self worth after my short time here already. :paci:

Hi and welcome, James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back