Babyfur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since I am new here I had to really read through posts regarding the difference between a diaperfur and a baby fur. Now that I have educated myself, I am definitely a babyfur.

the easiest way to think of it: a babyfur is a little who is a furry, a diaperfur is a diaper lover who is a furry.

Of course there are littlefurs too, who fit between babyfurs and diaperfurs. When I feel furry, I think of myself as 4-6 years old in human years. I guess that might fall somewhere between a babyfur and diaperfur.

Skwuzzy said:
Of course there are littlefurs too, who fit between babyfurs and diaperfurs. When I feel furry, I think of myself as 4-6 years old in human years. I guess that might fall somewhere between a babyfur and diaperfur.

I'm that way, too :3!! Haa!

Yup my little side is 5... But still wears diapers

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So, basically! Babyfurs are a buncha silly baaaaabies. <3

:3

I'm not silly!!!1 I am wewy sewious u__u

Oh, look a bug! :3

I listed as little fur as well, I like the ages from 8-14 or so, but in diapers, never try to take a diaper from a dragon who wants to keep it lol

Gina said:
Since I am new here I had to really read through posts regarding the difference between a diaperfur and a baby fur. Now that I have educated myself, I am definitely a babyfur.

Babyfur is usually a little furry at wears diapers kind of like a baby hence the name, A diaper fur is a adult furry wearing diapers and can be a Diaper lover. They also can be a Adult Baby furry and babyfurs can also be adult babies too it can get confusing but the simple way is

Babyfur = Babies that are furries Diaperfurs = Adult furries that wear diapers (may or may not be linked to Adult baby furs)

We are just generally confusing to other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back