Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I admit that I feel comforted and safe being "Little".
It feels good to quietly play like a child.
During regression, I either am only a physically handicapped 3 year-old or I am a physically handicapped 8 year-old.
When regressed, I can only cognitively tolerate watching gentle non-violent children's television programs.
It is sad that the adult world is so very mean and not nice.
I am happier as a child.
Earlier today I did watch:
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Dinosaur Train
Super Why!
Of course I could not forget about the adult world.
I had to be "all adult" at an important meeting of the Board of Directors of a "local" non-profit organization.
Now I am winding down from adult mode and I am slowly shifting into "Little" mode.
Anyway, I am feeling safe and happy.

I sleep most nights diapered, and much for the same reasons. I feel a sense of being safe. I think it goes back to when we were very young, and the things we needed were provided for us. My parents seemed like giants, ones that controlled my world and made that world make sense. In my young mind, the world would always stay the same and no one would die. When it's time for me to go to sleep and I'm diapered, and can feel little and safe again. In my adult world, there's little I can control, aging and death being the biggest of those.

The allure of babyhood for me focuses heavily on the sense of security. Out in adulthood, there are responsibilities and, like dogboy said, things I cannot control. If I could really regress and have someone take care of me, I wouldn't have to worry about all of that.

But I have to make do with babying myself. The Saturday before last, I was home alone, and spent the morning diapered, drinking from my bottle, and watching anime. Once I put underwear over top of the diaper, and I got that lovely snug feeling, I felt so... at peace, I suppose. Content.

My baby things are constants for me. Things change, once again, those things I cannot control. But I know my plushies will be there for me, and my binkies too.

I don't know what it is, but I always felt more secure when I am in diapers and taking on the role of a little girl. All my troubles and concerns drift away in my fantasy world. I wish I could stay in that "place" all the time.

caitianx said:
I admit that I feel comforted and safe being "Little".
It feels good to quietly play like a child.
During regression, I either am only a physically handicapped 3 year-old or I am a physically handicapped 8 year-old.
When regressed, I can only cognitively tolerate watching gentle non-violent children's television programs.
It is sad that the adult world is so very mean and not nice.
I am happier as a child.
Earlier today I did watch:
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Dinosaur Train
Super Why!
Of course I could not forget about the adult world.
I had to be "all adult" at an important meeting of the Board of Directors of a "local" non-profit organization.
Now I am winding down from adult mode and I am slowly shifting into "Little" mode.
Anyway, I am feeling safe and happy.

I too feel the same way and yes the adult world can be a bad place. I....just wish I wasn't so anxious and depressed about everything that is or does happen in my life. I just.....need someone

I have a constant need to "feel safe" and to "feel comforted".
We are living in dangerous uncertain times, where the "Adult World" is literally "Going to Hell in a Hand Basket" to use the cliche.
I do "live in the adult world".
I am an adult.
But, even though it is only for short periods of time ever day, the simple, uncomplicated, gentle, and loving world of a small child is preferrable to be in, than the adult world which is getting sicker with increasing meanness and uncaring.

I am adult when I am required to be.
I am little when I get the chance. As others here have said, the world is a happier place in little mode. I sleep better as a little. Adult thinking keeps me up at night.

What you say is so true. When I am not at home I am an adult and work for a law firm as a paralegal, but once I get home I am AB.

Moonshot said:
I am adult when I am required to be.
I am little when I get the chance. As others here have said, the world is a happier place in little mode. I sleep better as a little. Adult thinking keeps me up at night.

Gina said:
What you say is so true. When I am not at home I am an adult and work for a law firm as a paralegal, but once I get home I am AB.

It is the same with me.
Although retired I am on the Board of Directors of a non-profit organization that serves the developmentally disabled.
I myself am developmentally disabled.
It is a beacon of caring in an uncaring outside world.
I make important adult decisions to help run the organization.
But, when not involved with that, I live as a small boy.
Playing with my toys comforts me.

When I'm in my little space it is always so relaxing and the outside world isn't there. It's a good way to relax when you're stressed out.
I work in an office 5 days a week for at least 8 hours day and it can get tiring and stressful, and coming home to cuddle with my plushies is what I can look forward to everyday.

As of late I try to soothe myself with a pacifier and an episode of Sesame Street. I need something to cling to as life piles on the stress. Sometimes having a bottle feels so good I start to cry.

Wearing a good diaper with underwear overtop to make it snug seems to help me feel at peace, but thanks to the cost and difficulty of obtaining them it is not something I get to experience often.

Lots of times I need my bear, "Howard Hug".
The outside world is so nasty.

Man, it really is. I've seen pictures of me lately as an actual toddler and I just look so happy and safe. It's these pictures that have inspired me to try to re-create that feeling.

Being little is definitely a comfort for me as well. It is very rare that I get the opportunity to go in little mode, so when I get the chance I embrace it.

I stop thinking about all the things that cross my mind when I am "adulting." Any responsibilities I have are totally disregarded.

I usually regress to a 2-3 year old. I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend that accepts this side of me. She diapers me and makes me feel really little. My favorite thing is to get my head scratched and fall asleep in her lap with just my diapy and a big t-shirt on. I also like to suck on binkies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

being little is comforting and sothing

Today I needed a long "Baby Time" from 11:30m AM to 3:30 PM.
I felt safe confined to my bed with Howard Hug Bear an Pam Dolly friend in my arms.

I could use some little time right now, but all my AB supplies are in a box getting ready for a big move. Right now I am feeling jealous of all the AB's out there that are in the zone.

i watch kids cartoons, stuff from the 90's mostly. than i usually play around in a diaper, have a bottle and go to bed cause my AB play is usually in the eveningz.

handsomestallion said:
Man, it really is. I've seen pictures of me lately as an actual toddler and I just look so happy and safe. It's these pictures that have inspired me to try to re-create that feeling.

I have no photographs of myself as a toddler.

My mentally-ill Mom destroyed my childhood past.
I still feel massively hurt about it.

tall2826 said:
When I'm in my little space it is always so relaxing and the outside world isn't there. It's a good way to relax when you're stressed out.
I work in an office 5 days a week for at least 8 hours day and it can get tiring and stressful, and coming home to cuddle with my plushies is what I can look forward to everyday.

I am lucky because of the woman I live with acts as my surrogate mommy. When I get home she gives me a bath then changes me in cloth diapers and a diaper cover. She cuddles me and loves me (not sexually) and when I am naughty she disciplines me. Before I go to work in the morning, I change into my pull ups and plastic pants. I have a weak bladder so I dribble a lot at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back