Thread: lurker alert...

Thumbs up lurker alert...

so i joined this site as I find myself to be a dl. i always thought there was something wrong with me and that my desire to want to wear diapers was a crazy small world. However, I was way wrong. I have been amazed at the vast business geared towards AB/DL gear, etc.
    I have never talked about this to anyone before... so this feels kind of wierd and strange.
    About me: I have no medical reason to wear diapers. I have just had some obesession with diapers for as long as I could remember. I remember taking them from baby bags when I was a little kid, taking some home from the church and staching them and using them when I was a teen, but never in college and a few years after that. Recently however, I have been back into this desire. Much stronger than before. I am trying to use up the supply of huggies 6 and pampers 7 and depends underwear I have purchased. When those are gone, I will buy diapers that actually fit, dont need stuffers, leaks, etc.
    I am glad I found this site. I hope to hear about reviews of products, tips, etc.

Hi spokanegod. Don't worry about posting here, this is a really great site, and I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to ADISC. It's a nice support community and I think you will have a good time here.