Changing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend/mommy wont let me put them on by my self... Its been at least two cases since she started doing it and iv'e somehow lost my touch at putting them on my self and end up wasting them lol.
That being said, always laying down.

I only had someone diaper me a few times in my late 20's. She was the one who got me to first start to accept that I had a little side. Sadly she moved away.

It is only me now who changes my diapers. I do not expect there to be anyone else.

I change myself. I prefer to make the choice in what absorption I need, how much powder I want, whether I want extra poofy feel (add training pants over the diaper), and whether I'll need/want protective pants (Salks, usually) over it all. It's nearly impossible to impart to my wife why I make the choices that I do, consequently, she's not often very at ease with diapering me. For that reason, I just prefer to do myself. Also, since I'm 24/7, it's just more natural to dress myself, top to my poofy bottom.

I change my own diapers.

I change my own diapers,

I have always and will as long as I can do it myself.

I change my own diapers. I have pull ups and briefs. I usually lay down to change, clean myself, put diaper cream and baby powder on.

I change my own; I can't think of anything more embarrassing than having someone else do it for me.

downtide said:
I change my own; I can't think of anything more embarrassing than having someone else do it for me.
You get over the embarrassment, I stay as independent as possible but sometimes when the pain or paralysis act up, you have to surrender and give in , when my aide was half my age and a hot blonde that ordinarily I would be picking up , i would just sbout kill myself to jake sure she never saw me in diapers, now a days i just dont care, when i cant do it , they do it ,but thats what $11.00 + benefits gets you, someone to do it when you absolutely can't , no embarrassment, no shame, but it certainly didn't happen overnight it was quite a process, took me about 8 years to go from denial to I am cool with it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I change my own diapers, unfortunately...

- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

- - - Updated - - -

True, unless one can have their diaper changed by a significant other who is also back in diapers....

My Lady, my mommydom changes me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I was with my "little sis" this weekend, we both changed each other, feels nice to just lay there, plus she said I was a real good diaper changed myself

I change myself. I've become so dependent on diapers 24/7 and only my mom knows about it. It's pretty awkward to think about anyone changing me as I'm used to doing things I like while changing.

I change myself, not to say I wouldn't mind trying to have someone else change my diapers... but I think I'm too shy and introverted to ever let that happen.

Most of the time, I change my own,but if I'm hanging out with an ABDL friend, I usually ask for help and help them out as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back