New pampers swaddlers size 7!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TyphaHare said:
lol.. true <_< Babies are a much bigger audience than some ABDL people, so better market for their parents. But they could make a really sly hint towards us, like make one round of really big diapers for "teens" for bedwetting or something like that, without it being straight-up ABDL product. They could hide behind that for as long as they ever want to, no one needs to know who they really market it towards and they don't need to pay for any commercials aimed towards us, this community knows eeevery movement of the diaper world ;) haha!

..sigh, one can only hope. I buy those cute nappies now for fillers for my adult nappies, but wish I could get those baby prints in bigger size.

Couldn't agree more!

But there is a huge market for us. Babies only use diapers for a few years, we use them for a lifetime. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weren't Swaddlers originally made for newborns? Kinda surprised to see a size 7.

The UK recently got size 6 in swaddlers, we got size 7 in baby dry (think they sell more which is why they chose this line for size 7)

It does seem odd that swaddlers is pampers' second choice for a size 7. It wasn't that long ago that I was excited because they started making them is sizes 4-6 and I made a big deal about buying some. I would have though for sure if they ever did another size 7 it would be for their baby dry rather than swaddlers. Super excited though, maybe size 7 diapers aren't doing as poorly as I though and eventually huggies might introduce their own 7's.

Do you have an idea when the reset is occurring?! I cannot wait!!!

nrcash1 said:
Do you have an idea when the reset is occurring?! I cannot wait!!!

Some stores it's all ready done. If it's not on the shelf yet you can ask for them.

I read that is 2018 proctor and gamble will be allowed to make tape on adult diapers again. They have an agreement when they sold there attends line to wait till 2018.

They are also coming out with a new Pampers Baby Dry diaper with the extra absorb channels. Notice also too, the design maybe different. Baby Elmo is not above the Sesame Street logo.

c341bff6de8abcda1717afcbfc0dbd52.jpg

nrcash1 said:
They are also coming out with a new Pampers Baby Dry diaper with the extra absorb channels. Notice also too, the design maybe different. Baby Elmo is not above the Sesame Street logo.

Extra absorb channels have been out for over a year now

nrcash1 said:

Hope they'll have cute new graphics with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie, Grover, Zoe, Oscar, Bert & Ernie, maybe Abby, it would be a little early to introduce Julia(a muppet with autism) onto the diapers

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Hope they'll have cute new graphics with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie, Grover, Zoe, Oscar, Bert & Ernie, maybe Abby, it would be a little early to introduce Julia(a muppet with autism) onto the diapers

72dde2f6bccde171c9cee343ba2c9a3a.jpg

Bp220 said:
72dde2f6bccde171c9cee343ba2c9a3a.jpg

I mean't the newer Baby Dry pictured or it'll be the same as the 2013/14 designs.

Fascinating! I'll be very interested to check these diapers out when they show up at my Walmart--or wherever. (I was in the diaper aisle at Walmart a couple of days ago and didn't spot these.)

...but as previous Swaddlers sizing has agreed with Cruisers sizing, and as Cruisers run smaller than Baby Dry and Luvs, I'm doubting these Swaddlers 7 will be anything new, size-wise. If they're the same size as Cruisers 7, they'll still be slightly smaller than Baby Dry 6 and Luvs 6, and these latter two diapers are infinitely more available.

Or that's according to the measurements I took in August. (At that time, Cruisers 6 and Swadders 6 were both 20-3/4" long, Cruisers 7 were 21-5/8" long, and Baby Dry 6 and Luvs 6 were both 22-1/4" long.)

In Pampers diapers, the innovation seems to starts with Cruisers and make its way to the other diapers after that. I see that Baby Dry now has that weird maxi-pad-style "absorb channels" padding, for instance. I haven't seen that feature called out on the smaller bags of Baby Dry yet, but when I do, I'll buy some of those and measure them. My fear is that the Cruisers (and Swaddlers) sizing system may be one of the features that's headed for Baby Dry and Luvs. Further evidence of this is the fact that the UK Baby Dry 7 seems more closely aligned with the sizing of US Cruisers 7, and is no larger than US Baby Dry 6.

It's frustrating, but I think we're actually headed in a direction of smaller, not larger, Pampers diapers, despite what the numbers on the packages say. Actual measurements don't lie. And really, given that Huggies and almost all other diaper brands are smaller than Pampers for a given size (in August, I measured Huggies Snug & Dry 6, Little Movers 6, and Overnights 6 at 20" long), one has to wonder why Pampers would make things even bigger. They wouldn't! In some instances, their size 6 diapers are already 10+% larger (wider, longer, and stretchier) than anything else out there. And yet, lots of parents seem pretty happy with Huggies. Where I live, the stores that sell baby diapers generally have a better selection of Huggies products than they do of Pampers products.

:shrug:

I don't now

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

They néed to keep pampers 7 going

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Cottontail said:
Fascinating! I'll be very interested to check these diapers out when they show up at my Walmart--or wherever. (I was in the diaper aisle at Walmart a couple of days ago and didn't spot these.)

...but as previous Swaddlers sizing has agreed with Cruisers sizing, and as Cruisers run smaller than Baby Dry and Luvs, I'm doubting these Swaddlers 7 will be anything new, size-wise. If they're the same size as Cruisers 7, they'll still be slightly smaller than Baby Dry 6 and Luvs 6, and these latter two diapers are infinitely more available.

Or that's according to the measurements I took in August. (At that time, Cruisers 6 and Swadders 6 were both 20-3/4" long, Cruisers 7 were 21-5/8" long, and Baby Dry 6 and Luvs 6 were both 22-1/4" long.)

In Pampers diapers, the innovation seems to starts with Cruisers and make its way to the other diapers after that. I see that Baby Dry now has that weird maxi-pad-style "absorb channels" padding, for instance. I haven't seen that feature called out on the smaller bags of Baby Dry yet, but when I do, I'll buy some of those and measure them. My fear is that the Cruisers (and Swaddlers) sizing system may be one of the features that's headed for Baby Dry and Luvs. Further evidence of this is the fact that the UK Baby Dry 7 seems more closely aligned with the sizing of US Cruisers 7, and is no larger than US Baby Dry 6.

It's frustrating, but I think we're actually headed in a direction of smaller, not larger, Pampers diapers, despite what the numbers on the packages say. Actual measurements don't lie. And really, given that Huggies and almost all other diaper brands are smaller than Pampers for a given size (in August, I measured Huggies Snug & Dry 6, Little Movers 6, and Overnights 6 at 20" long), one has to wonder why Pampers would make things even bigger. They wouldn't! In some instances, their size 6 diapers are already 10+% larger (wider, longer, and stretchier) than anything else out there. And yet, lots of parents seem pretty happy with Huggies. Where I live, the stores that sell baby diapers generally have a better selection of Huggies products than they do of Pampers products.

:shrug:

The cruisers, swaddlers, and parents choice size 7 should be on the shelf by Monday. I'm sure most Walmarts will have them as long as it's a super center.

The new swaddlers do have the absorb channels. As for size I just visually compared them to the cruisers and they seem the same. I haven't taken any real measurements.

The dollar general brand size 7, which is the same diaper as cuties brand are a good inch or more longer then pampers and the stretchy sides are thicker and hold up better than pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back