• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is Gina. I am 41 yo, divorced, and have a wonderful job as an legal assistant for a law firm in Oregon.

When I was little I used to be a bed wetter and sometimes even wet myself when I was awake. Mom had enough and put me in diapers. That was the start of a life long fetish.

I now wear diapers most of the time with a diaper cover - usually plain plastic pants but other times in lacey covers in assorted covers. I still wet and they are usually accidental, especially at night.

I love role playing a naughty little girl with a girlfriend of mine who is more than happy to be my mommy.

Looking forward to meeting more who are like me.

When I first joined, I was scared about giving my real name or age. I said my name was Carol and 72. I then kind of dropped out of this site, but then I finally decided, what the hell, I might as well be real and share my life and story. I am 41, live in Oregon, and work as a legal assistant. I am divorced, no children and bi. I currently have a girlfriend who has become my "mom". We have a wonderful relationship and enjoy our lives together. We love to also role play with me being a naughty little girl.

I still to this day have wetting problems so diapers are definitely not part of the role but real.

Gina

I'm new to this place too. Welcome. I was feeling a similar way. Tired of being afraid and feeling like a freak all the time. I knew I had to reach out to others of like mind. It's refreshing to be yourself here without fear of ridicule.

It took a long time for me to just blurt out that I wear diapers and like reverting to my younger days. Sitting in wet diapers, waiting to be changed really is comforting to me. I know I am a silly girl but it is who i am.

well, here you are and you've said it...you wear and wet. I like hearing that, too.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Gina said:
My name is Gina. I am 41 yo, divorced, and have a wonderful job as an legal assistant for a law firm in Oregon.

I love role playing a naughty little girl with a girlfriend of mine who is more than happy to be my mommy.

Looking forward to meeting more who are like me.

Welcome!

If you want to meet folks who aren't afraid to say they like wearing diapers and ... um... maybe might need a change... well you've come to the right place! Sounds like you're very lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend!

What are your other interests and hobbies? I'm one of the resident nerd boys, but I also like drawing and other crafts.

Gina,

I'm kind of with you on that one. I can't tell you how many phony emails I set up over the years to join various sites to keep my anonymity in the event that someone I knew (fat chance, I know) might figure out who I was.

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome!

If you want to meet folks who aren't afraid to say they like wearing diapers and ... um... maybe might need a change... well you've come to the right place! Sounds like you're very lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend!

What are your other interests and hobbies? I'm one of the resident nerd boys, but I also like drawing and other crafts.

I like to hike, cross country ski, bicycle riding, going to museums, reading, and sitting for my sister who has my two nieces and nephew.

Gina said:
I like to hike, cross country ski, bicycle riding, going to museums, reading, and sitting for my sister who has my two nieces and nephew.

Nice! My wife and I are museum addicts too! We spent like 3 days of our week in London in the British Museum and it was crazy because London is full of amazing museums. What are your favorites and favorite kinds?

What kinda books do you like to read? I just finished the Harry Potter play, which was fun, but kinda fan-fic-ish if that makes sense. Still Shipping Albus/Scorpius.

love art museums mostly. As to reading, I enjoy historical fiction.

Gina said:
As to reading, I enjoy historical fiction.

So do I! I absolutely love the Aubrey-Maturin series. I've read the whole series three or four times. I wish I could find some time to read them again. School takes most of my time, and now the weather here in central Oregon is too nice to stay inside. Now, anyways. If it gets hot again, I might just find time to stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back