Abu Turning 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So Ab Universe is turning 2 on the 22nd. They just annouced on their twitter that something special is going to happen on that day.

https://twitter.com/ABUDiapers/status/853398429988380672

What do you guys think its gonna be? I hope its ABU's answer to the bambino Magnifico. It looks like everyone else is hoping for pull ups.

All black diaper like the Rearz Seduction please!!!

A new Vintage diaper paying homage to Huggies for her '90s pink and an all white Vintage.

Oh it's their birthday not mine lol. Happy 2nd ABU.

I would be totally game for a perfect easy-ups replica. Non copyright print of course. If they can make a pull up that performs like a diaper that would be mint!

BabyLink9 said:
So Ab Universe is turning 2 on the 22nd. They just annouced on their twitter that something special is going to happen on that day.

https://twitter.com/ABUDiapers/status/853398429988380672

What do you guys think its gonna be? I hope its ABU's answer to the bambino Magnifico. It looks like everyone else is hoping for pull ups.

I'm also hoping for an Abu diaper like Magnifico's.

I had emailed their support email giving my 2 cents on some ideas I had. The response I got said they were working on a design that would evoke nostalgia from us...hoping for another option similar to the SDK :)

I hope the announcement will be pullups with cute patterns/prints. Although I prefer wearing regular diapers, pullups would be great for convenience sometimes. I guess they'd be the first to make AB ones too. I worry what the price would be, but I'd probably have to try them at least once. Also, ABU already makes a bunch of different diapers anyway. It'd be something different.

hopefully this won't mean terrible in there case XD

Im really hoping its a pull up. They have everything else. It could also be maybe a pacifier. I know in the past it came up on their twitter feed that they were making one.

Since I love diapers, I obviously would love a new hybrid that closely matches todays pampers baby dry with the cloth / plastic cover, stretchy sides and good elastics. LOL also 3d channels for equal liquid dispersion.
But...I'll support anything they put out, there a growing company, good people and keep the other companies on there toes.

Got excited for a second since it's the 22nd here already... guess tomorrow is the day we find out the next thing ABU have in store for us.

Cool I can't wait

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I hope they release ABDL Pull Ups.

I hope they say something soon.
It's still decently early in the day so it's too soon to say if they're going to wait until tomorrow to give us the big news.

Hoping for a new diaper. Maybe some cute pull ups.

Fingers crossed for a dinosaur design but considering Bambino just came out with the Magnifico, chances are slim.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Checked the ABU twitter and found this:

"1 Day Until #ABUTwo! | April 22nd 6Pm EST"

Currently 4:28 PM EST

Only 2 hours away!

When is the event for me? I'm in the central time zone. Also, we've sprung forward. Wouldn't it be EDT? Where can I view the event? Will it me on YouTube later? Hope it's what think it is!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
When is the event for me? I'm in the central time zone. Also, we've sprung forward. Wouldn't it be EDT? Where can I view the event? Will it me on YouTube later? Hope it's what think it is!

The event is a little over one hour from now (6PM Eastern Time). It's 4:56PM as I am writing this.

Here is the teaser email with those details: http://mailchi.mp/abuniverse/its-ab...live-twitter-event-at-6pm-eastern-time-abutwo

There is no live video this year. We are going to be alternating the events that we use live video on, this one didn't get it this year.

-Casey :)

First batch of announcements: New, stronger and clear tapes for all diapers in the next few months. Server overhauls for website to handle increased traffic.

First real announcement: New LittlePawz and Space patterned onesies.

- - - Updated - - -

Next announcement: Apparently ABU does Canvas Art. 2 sizes (24x24 and 32x32), and 3 designs (Cushiez island, Preschoolscity , and Power-Ups Racers). Pricing:

24x24: $119.00 USD/$139.00 CAD
32x32: $$149.00 USD/$179.00 CAD

- - - Updated - - -

Third announcement, a new diaper, partnered with Diaper Minister.: Kiddo 2.0. Two tapes. Pricing is similar to their top-tier diapers:

One bag: $34.99
Four bags: $84.99
Eight bags: $139.99

Available in US, Canada, and Australia in the next two months (international pricing unreleased). Diaper Minister will have it available in France sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

Fourth and final announcement: BareBum diapers now part of ABU. They'll be virtually identical to the original BareBums. Available in US, Canada, Japan, UK, and Australia in May. Pricing:

One bag: $28.99 USD/$33.99 CAD
Four Bags: $68.99 USD/$78.99 CAD
Eight bags: $119.99 USD/$139.99 CAD

- - - Updated - - -

All very positive announcements, think it's great about the pricing of the Preschools... The world absolutely needs an adult diaper that is both affordable and works.

Interesting to see 2 more brands brought under the ABU Umbrella, wonder if this trend will continue?

Amazing to think I will soon be able to try the Kiddo by driving to a distribution point, hope these work as well and fit similar to ABUs Vintage style.

I actually found my original pack of Barebums unopened in my stash when putting away some extra packs of Lavender and wondered what had happened to that company.

Honestly I'm not impressed at all. The Kiddo are virtually the same as cushies, sdk, and lavender. I would rather see something closer to modern baby diapers, which unlike any of the abdl diapers don't look like granny panties unless you tuck an excessive amount of the wings in.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Honestly I'm not impressed at all. The Kiddo are virtually the same as cushies, sdk, and lavender. I would rather see something closer to modern baby diapers, which unlike any of the abdl diapers don't look like granny panties unless you tuck an excessive amount of the wings in.

I wouldn't say I'm unimpressed but none of these diapers Appel to me personally. I wish they'd tried to challenge the magnifico. Maybe someday. But a lot of people are excited about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back