Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: bowel urgency

  1. #1

    Default bowel urgency

    Just changed after a particularly messed diaper. Dosn't happen often at night but it does happen. What a fucking hassle. I don't think I've had such a messy diaper while sleeping. I do sleep good but I hate waking to a messy diaper. Like I said, not a regular thing, but a pain in the ass when it happens. Seems to be happening more often. Fuck this shit. Literally.

  2. #2

    Default

    I hate messy diapers at any stage - but I agree overnight mess is the worst - at least during the day we can change quicker and are careful - at night you have little knowledge of the event and tend to - trying to be delicate - spread it around as you turn over 😖

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes, I have Bowel Movement Urgency, and from the time I experience the sensation of voiding my bowels to actually voiding my bowels into my diaper is too short to ever get to a toilet. Yes, I also void my bowels in my diaperr while sleeping im my bed at night and at nap times. Yes, due to lying down, it just smears everywhere, and a real pain to cleam myself up afterwards.

  4. #4

    Default

    I really really hate the clear up, and although I have been dealing with it for so long now changing when messy is STILL a right pain in the backside (literally) especially at night as I find by the time you have cleaned yourself up (while half asleep) your then wide awake and cant get back to sleep.
    Have occasionally thought "ill wait until I wake" but that can also backfire with either serious rash / burning or possible leakage, you cant win !
    Having said that my Doctor prescribed me something called Loperamide as my bowels were constantly very very loose (and still are 70% of the time) making accidents even worse to clean up and this helped by even slowing my bowels down at night until I woke in the morning.

  5. #5

    Default

    I use loperamide sparingly as I don't want to become reliant. I will use it for more formal events and flying. I too have been dealing with this God awful experience for decades and just take it as it comes. I don't change at night anymore to the sleep issues stated. I liberally use Desitin and have been blessed with pretty tough skin. I rarely have and rashes and value my sleep. I'm not a resrtless sleeper and often wake in the same position I fell asleep in so there is very little "migration". It's just such a hassle to wake up in a poop filled diaper and the subsequent change. Not my favorite way to wake up.

  6. #6

    Default

    Not heard of Desitin, not sure if it's like sudocream (in the uk) but will have a look out for it as nothing worse than sore skin, at the moment my sleeping is really bad so every time I need to change I then can't get back to sleep, "its such a pain in the ass" excuse the pun! Know what you mean about the loperamide I'm now only taking in here and there, and some times cause stomach aches ibs.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jack3295 View Post
    Just changed after a particularly messed diaper. Dosn't happen often at night but it does happen. What a fucking hassle. I don't think I've had such a messy diaper while sleeping. I do sleep good but I hate waking to a messy diaper. Like I said, not a regular thing, but a pain in the ass when it happens. Seems to be happening more often. Fuck this shit. Literally.
    I known how it feels >.<
    This is how it is literally every night for me, it's pretty frustrating to have to go through the clean up every morning...... But either way what choice is there other than to go through with it, sometimes I have nights which are worse than others and skin protection is vital since I'm not woken up by it.

    Hope you're doing better with it..... It's not easy to adjust to it

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ollienappied View Post
    Not heard of Desitin, not sure if it's like sudocream (in the uk) but will have a look out for it as nothing worse than sore skin, ...
    Pretty much. They are different of course, but are intended for the same thing and work fairly decent in their own rights. Just make sure you get the Desitin Creamy. The Desitin Original is an ointment that is not intended to be absorbed into the skin, but only act as a zinc based barrier cream. The Desitin creamy on the other hand absorbs into the skin to repair and sooth rashes quite well.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Pretty much. They are different of course, but are intended for the same thing and work fairly decent in their own rights. Just make sure you get the Desitin Creamy. The Desitin Original is an ointment that is not intended to be absorbed into the skin, but only act as a zinc based barrier cream. The Desitin creamy on the other hand absorbs into the skin to repair and sooth rashes quite well.
    It as sticky a sudocream as i find once you apply it you have to wash you hands quite a bit to get it off?
    Do you apply it prior to putting your nappy / diaper on or after cleaning yourself us after a accident?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ollienappied View Post
    It as sticky a sudocream as i find once you apply it you have to wash you hands quite a bit to get it off?
    Do you apply it prior to putting your nappy / diaper on or after cleaning yourself us after a accident?
    The original is a little sticky, but the creamy leaves more of an oily residue behind. Either one, you will want to wash your hands (I find just once is enough) after applying it, and before trying to put your diaper on.

    For something even better, try looking into a prescription for "triple diaper cream" (not triple paste). It rubs in pretty good so at the most I have to wipe my hands off a little to get rid of any remaining residue. This cream is also way more effective than anything over the counter too.

Similar Threads

  1. Does Frequent Urination Lead to Urgency?
    By ryan2127 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-Mar-2016, 16:17
  2. Unprotected urgency in public
    By soggyboy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2014, 14:02
  3. Got a little bowel issue
    By KenworthW900b in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-May-2014, 20:37
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-Apr-2012, 21:41
  5. Holding it in & urgency - anyone like it?
    By happydl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-Apr-2011, 00:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.