facebook groups / comments are poop. (and businesses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Been very interested in starting a hosting company or something along those likes for a very long time, I've noticed that with a lot of "business" based facebook groups, they honestly suck.

99% of the time it's just someone else spamming there business in the comment sections of whatever someone posts.

For example, if I ask a legitimate question like, how long does it take for a ABN or business name take to "activate" / register.

Slightly after you get about 20 notifications, and you look at the comments, and there useless, just other people promoting there businesses.

There is a problem with this, obviously other business owners are not going to be interested in your business, and it's a ineffective form of marketing, It's a pain in the bum and makes people want to leave the group. or better yet, you ask questions about marketing, and some indian company spams the god damn comments wanting $50-$100 for something that I doubt is even legitimate, most SEO crap isn't legitimate (and to be frank, you can do it yourself) it's not rocket science, but takes a year or so to build up your site. (I think godaddy does the same crap)

Same goes with the advertisement groups, 99% of the people are Nigerian scammers or own sketchy as oil selling companies, where they sell amway garbage.

It doesn't even have to be business related, same thing happens with regular facebook comments on the CNN or any news articles.

99% of the comments can be summed up to, Hillary vs trump even though the election is over, vaccines causing autism, or a bunch of retarded conspiracy theories that anyone can debunk in a matter of minutes if they learn how to use there brains.

I'm just wondering, why is it that facebook comments have become literal steaming piles of poo, this crap wasn't happening in 2010 when I was using it, was just hoaxes and crappy apps that everyone used, now it's just the same crap over and over to the point your ready to rip your hair out.

You don't see crap like this on adisc, or reddit, but why facebook, is it to do with the greater amount of users, or are most facebook users idiots?

Is it just me, or a lot of people don't understand "business?" I'm not a business girl myself, but I at least understand what is profitable and what isn't.

For example, importing goods and selling them twice the value = profit, (I think a lot of businesses do this) could do things like buy Chinese flash drives, sell them on ebay etc.

Not profitable selling amway crap, nobody wants to buy that shit, and I'm being honest, it's junk and costs a shit ton just to make a little profit.

I here you, there is one company that sells diet crap , who always posts spam on the muscular dystrophy threads , I warned them a couple of times , to no avail .
When I finally told them I will corrupt there brand name and make all there links go to ugly sick dark Web sites , they finally got the freaking message and stopped, it drives me crazy how it's perfectly fine to span totally unrelated topics and people with crap , as a rule I won't buy anything from any company that shoves there ads in my face or advertises on Facebook, they are mostly scams and pathetic crap that people end up buying and regretting .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Nah, this is nothing new. The spammers and nuts have always been there.

Allow me to give a summary. "facebook is poop" :sweatdrop:

there was this one nutter who would spam imdb with sjw nonsense about hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back