• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLPJ said:
We are in the Cochrane district and fish lake Abitibi. It's not rare to pull out a 5 pound pickerel I, have pulled out as big as 12 lbs there is also pike and fresh water drum all good eats for sure!

If your there for the night the stars are unreal. But if your real lucky you will catch a show from the northern lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the Northern Lights are amazing. My dad and I used to see them when I was a little kid living in southern New Jersey. I never see them in Virginia I guess because it's to far south.

dogboy said:
Yes, the Northern Lights are amazing. My dad and I used to see them when I was a little kid living in southern New Jersey. I never see them in Virginia I guess because it's to far south.

We get them in a mix of dark greens and purples. They are like a blanket swaddling the sky up here in the arctic watershed. I have not seen them this year kind of sad over it!

DLPJ said:
We get them in a mix of dark greens and purples they are like a blanket swaddling the sky here in the arctic watershed. I have not seen them this year kind of sad over it!

I think we used to see them in August. There's still the entire summer, so hang in there. I'm sure they'll appear.

dogboy said:
I think we used to see them in August. There's still the entire summer, so hang in there. I'm sure they'll appear.

Last night skies
c841df0368e4fce7d1ba7ebbe4197180.jpg

DLPJ said:
Last night skies
c841df0368e4fce7d1ba7ebbe4197180.jpg

Ah....cool! Nothing but rain here in central Virginia.

High welcome. Enjoyed the pic of the northern lights

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
I don't get to fish as my wife has some significant health problems. She's a diabetic on kidney dialysis. We do home dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner.

I grew up on Barnegat Bay, N. J., so I did a lot of salt water fishing. My wife's parents built a cottage on a lake in northern Ontario so we used to do a lot of fishing up there. It's our kids who go up there now, in the summer. For me, being on the water never disappoints and you know the saying, "A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work".

I almost forgot your other question. I'm both AB and DL. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. The desire has always been strong and has always been a part of me. It took me quite a few years to accept it, but I mostly do now. This site has helped with that a lot.

Nice man.. I would love to fish sometime. I've never done any open ABDL with anyone. Yeah haha I do know that saying. Have you done any fishing diapered ever?? Seems like heaven.

Both ABDL nice. SO are you into pacifiers and all that too?

In the end the best thing we can do to have our friends, family accept our proclivities.
1) nurture our relationships with them. If they love and respect us if we are a stable anchor that supports them in a non judgmental way it will be returned to us.
2) don't make a big deal of things when you talk about your love of diapers such as " I have something to tell you I am such a freak I like diapers I know it's strange and take for ever to get it out" rather be factual " I like to wear diapers it's a private thing that for reason x I am shearing with you I know it's unusual but it's my thing.
3) Respect the limits that the people you tell set. If they are all in then feel free to wear around them but if they are not find some private time to indulge yourself and give them the time and space that they need to wrap their minds around what is going on. Odds are that if you are doing all the steps laid out in points one and two they will accept your proclivities. And maybe some day tape you up!

dipfan55 said:
Nice man.. I would love to fish sometime. I've never done any open ABDL with anyone. Yeah haha I do know that saying. Have you done any fishing diapered ever?? Seems like heaven.

Both ABDL nice. SO are you into pacifiers and all that too?

I don't have any pacifiers but I do have baby bottles (blushes). I've never gone fishing diapered, probably because back when I was fishing, the kids were still young and living at home. I now enjoy getting out on our bike trail and I often go wearing a diaper. The diaper doesn't show under my black bike shorts. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

dogboy said:
I don't have any pacifiers but I do have baby bottles (blushes). I've never gone fishing diapered, probably because back when I was fishing, the kids were still young and living at home. I now enjoy getting out on our bike trail and I often go wearing a diaper. The diaper doesn't show under my black bike shorts. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

always thought about trying a bottle. do you enjoy it? what kind do you have?

have you met other ABDLs in person ever??

dipfan55 said:
always thought about trying a bottle. do you enjoy it? what kind do you have?

have you met other ABDLs in person ever??

I can't remember the brand at the moment and I'd have to go downstairs to find them, but they're simple, plastic bottles that I bought at Krogers, our local grocery store.

There was another member on this site a couple years ago who lived only a mile from me. We talked about meeting but never did. Eventually he and his wife moved to Florida and that ended that. There was another member on this site who also lived where I do, but his son was attending the junior high school where I worked, so it seemed like a good idea not to meet. He eventually left the site.

What state do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

dogboy said:
I can't remember the brand at the moment and I'd have to go downstairs to find them, but they're simple, plastic bottles that I bought at Krogers, our local grocery store.

There was another member on this site a couple years ago who lived only a mile from me. We talked about meeting but never did. Eventually he and his wife moved to Florida and that ended that. There was another member on this site who also lived where I do, but his son was attending the junior high school where I worked, so it seemed like a good idea not to meet. He eventually left the site.

dipfan55 said:
What state do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

I live in central Virginia, crazy Lynchburg to be exact. The irony of this is that Thomas Rd. Baptist Church and Liberty U. are in Lynchburg, and they aren't the most tolerant institutions in the land. Actually, Rev. Johnathan Falwell is a lot more reasonable than his brother, Jerry Jr. Jerry Jr. is the president of Liberty U. and has initiated a program to arm students who are 21 years old or older, to thwart a Muslim terrorist attack, or some such thing which is in his mind.

There are a lot of good staff people at Liberty as I work with one at my Methodist Church. We hired him as our Praise Band leader. I'm the music director at that church and I'm responsible for all of the music except for the praise band. I sing in the praise band and play piano for it. It's actually a lot of fun and I enjoy working with Leon because he plays a mean acoustic guitar and he sings well. It's fun to harmonize with him.

dogboy said:
I live in central Virginia, crazy Lynchburg to be exact. The irony of this is that Thomas Rd. Baptist Church and Liberty U. are in Lynchburg, and they aren't the most tolerant institutions in the land. Actually, Rev. Johnathan Falwell is a lot more reasonable than his brother, Jerry Jr. Jerry Jr. is the president of Liberty U. and has initiated a program to arm students who are 21 years old or older, to thwart a Muslim terrorist attack, or some such thing which is in his mind.

There are a lot of good staff people at Liberty as I work with one at my Methodist Church. We hired him as our Praise Band leader. I'm the music director at that church and I'm responsible for all of the music except for the praise band. I sing in the praise band and play piano for it. It's actually a lot of fun and I enjoy working with Leon because he plays a mean acoustic guitar and he sings well. It's fun to harmonize with him.
Ah nice. I am up in north Jersey.

I have a friend who almost went to liberty actually haha but chose another school last minute.

yeah, my kids wouldn't be allowed to go to liberty I'm not fond of it

dipfan55 said:
Ah nice. I am up in north Jersey.

I have a friend who almost went to liberty actually haha but chose another school last minute.

yeah, my kids wouldn't be allowed to go to liberty I'm not fond of it

I moved to Lynchburg because of employment, but I'm originally from New Jersey. My early life was lived in Bayville. Then my parents and I moved to Holly Park, one and a half years in Cherry Hill, and the rest of my life in Toms River. Toms River was a nice place to live as we lived only a couple blocks from the river. My parents had a boat and so did I. In fact, I had several, the last being a 19 ' sailboat.

My mom worked for Ciba Chemical and she died of cancer as did a lot of people who lived in the toxic wake of Ciba. We lived on Pine St. which was one street over from Holly were the pumps for the water system were, pulling the chemically laced water from the river. Eventually you could walk down our street and every fourth house had someone with cancer. Our next door neighbor died from cancer. Even the president of Ciba's son died of leukemia. I went to high school with his older brother. I think moving away may have saved me from a similar fate, but who knows. A lot of people didn't get cancer.

dogboy said:
I moved to Lynchburg because of employment, but I'm originally from New Jersey. My early life was lived in Bayville. Then my parents and I moved to Holly Park, one and a half years in Cherry Hill, and the rest of my life in Toms River. Toms River was a nice place to live as we lived only a couple blocks from the river. My parents had a boat and so did I. In fact, I had several, the last being a 19 ' sailboat.

My mom worked for Ciba Chemical and she died of cancer as did a lot of people who lived in the toxic wake of Ciba. We lived on Pine St. which was one street over from Holly were the pumps for the water system were, pulling the chemically laced water from the river. Eventually you could walk down our street and every fourth house had someone with cancer. Our next door neighbor died from cancer. Even the president of Ciba's son died of leukemia. I went to high school with his older brother. I think moving away may have saved me from a similar fate, but who knows. A lot of people didn't get cancer.

That's so tragic I am sorry =(

I have never been down to that part of the state. I'm up in Essex County.

Do you miss NJ?

dipfan55 said:
That's so tragic I am sorry =(

I have never been down to that part of the state. I'm up in Essex County.

Do you miss NJ?

In some ways, I miss it every day. New Jersey is never far from me. I've written two stories, a short story which is also on this site, "Werewolf" and a novel which take place in my memory of Holly Park. Holly Park was a community of small houses and bungalows along the bay. We lived across the street from Potter's Creek. Riding our bikes down my street took us to the bay. There was a sand beach, a dock with a water slide, and a small little store which sold bait and ice cream. What kid wouldn't love that.

In the winter, the marsh would freeze and we'd ice skate in among the reeds. There were paths of ice that led to large pond areas, with more paths leading off from them. We'd play army with our skates and plastic guns. My parents had a small rowboat on the creek and my best friend and I would row the boat up and down the creek. If you got lucky, you'd find a model boat that got away from someone.

I lived in the attic of my parent's cape cod house, and it was a cool place for a little kid to hang out. We moved away from there when I was in 6th grade. Some day I want to go back and see all the old places where my life started. It still holds mystery for me. If you want to get an idea of Holly Park, type in "Werewolf" in our story forum and it should come up. That story sold on Nookbooks very successfully for several years and was even mentioned in Yahoo Answers.

I'm going to bed now, but I'll catch you tomorrow if you answer back. Enjoying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back