• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Woof ( hello )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiriusPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I guess the best way is to use the most excellent template as it serves the purpose

Hello ( waves Paw) - I am just another pup who is looking for support for his newly diagnosed incontinence ( Ok I admit is do kinda like diapers as well ) - I am called Sirius which is a star in the Canis Major constellation - I am not sure if I am a star nor that bright - but I always aim to reach those standards

I have just been diagnosed with incontinence following recurrent UTI's which have loosened the muscles and allowed a leak that can't be stopped - but as I say I don't really mind as diapers are just so comfy and warm it reminds me of being a protected pup when mum hugged me in my basket

You may have guessed that my other interests include and are dominated by pup play - something that thanks to dodgy mental health dominates my life a bit

I am a carer by trade and am as far from a techie or gamer as you can get - so talk to me about world of warcraft to pesky Pokemon and I will probably nod off

anyway - just looking for mates and if you are a pup all the better - but this is by no means essential to our friendship

Hi there. =^.^= Sirius is a cool star, one of the brightest in the sky, plus it's a binary star which makes it all the more interesting.

Sorry to hear about your recent IC diagnosis, that's difficult even for DL's. But you're right that being a bit of a DL gives you an advantage!

There are a fair number of furries here (I'm a lynx myself. ^.^ ), probably quite a few pups included in that as well. As for video games, I mostly like the old-school classics myself...

I think you'll be able to find friends here. ^_^

hey, I think I know you from other places, wolfhound right?

Hi and welcome, from one dog to another.

Hello there Sirius pup and welcome * holds up my paw for shakes* .
Hey, our names are kind of similar, I'm star pup, everyone tells me about a star they can see when they talk to me but i cant see it...
There is lots of wise members around here with plenty of good advice and support to give if you've any questions and plenty of helpfull information to be found if you sniff about, and of course there's also many other furry and leather pups around here too so I'm sure you'll feel right at home.
Once again, welcome pup! ^_^

HI SiriusPup

Wooff, Wooff, Bark.

would love to hear more about being in a puppys mind set.

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back