Bambino stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my order early, let me tell you, these blow my socks off. Fit is awesome, absorbency is great, tapes / stretch panel are something out of this world and a good way

To follow up from my post, after sleeping for 9 hrs when I woke up everything was still in place, the tapes held through the night, the diaper didn't travel anywhere.
I did use it while laying down, every drop stayed in the diaper, it did have decent wicking towards the back, surprisingly the diaper is thicker / spongier than a wet bellessimo.
Now up and walking around I feel what a few other posters have complained about, that little gap in the quarter quadrant of your butt cheek. I going to use this wet diaper to may advantage and reset the unit and tape it differently until the fit is right, then use my belly button as a placement marker, re-diaper in a dry one and let loose to see it worked.
All in all I do like these, its just going to take some finess with fit.
* I repositioned the diaper with the top just slightly lower than my belly button and the back a little higher into the small of my back, retaped and all gaps are now gone and I'm in diaper heaven, did another medium size wetting, no leaks and good wicking / swell factor, this is holding as much as a little paws / space / simple.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the stretch part of it lets it stay snug like an ordinary such as pampers/luvs? Because although I love my SDKs, the tapes may be snug in one position but in another it's porthole galore.

Yes all movements keep the diaper snug to you, the construction of the diaper is very good, the only difference between the Bianco and magnifico is one has print the other is plain, they both have the same cut, padding, and style.
These are my new favs, they are the closest thing to a baby diaper that I ever came across

Still way too "granny panty" looking for my tastes.

It's my favorite in the adult diaper world, but I still would love for ABUniverse to have a similar hybrid diaper or two or more.

12srepaid said:
It's my favorite in the adult diaper world, but I still would love for ABUniverse to have a similar hybrid diaper or two or more.

Yesssssssss, if abu can take there sdk, keep the plastic diaper shell but replace the front tape panel with the same velco material, and make the taping system like pampers with the stretchy sides, they would have the best dam diaper in the world, I love the sdk cut / look.
These bambino's are awesome though, a little pricy and the fit is a little more work to get, but once you find it, its really good.

pampers4U said:
Yesssssssss, if abu can take there sdk, keep the plastic diaper shell but replace the front tape panel with the same velco material, and make the taping system like pampers with the stretchy sides, they would have the best dam diaper in the world, I love the sdk cut / look.
These bambino's are awesome though, a little pricy and the fit is a little more work to get, but once you find it, its really good.

Yes definitely. That would be Awesome!!

I just got my pair but at the price, I'd definitely prefer ABU which are much cheaper. I love the convenience of the ultra-stretch but they're not as soft or thick as the ABU top of the line diapers. I'm a little disappointed but glad that I tried a new type of diaper.

Just so I understand, because I was on their site today looking at them, they are primarily plastic-backed, right? With a cloth landing zone/ Velcro tape thing, right? And stretchy sides like modern diapers? I really am drawn to the more plastic ones, but that's just a personal preference.

You are correct

So that's what "hybrid" means. Got it. If they have those in sample packs, I may have to try them. Thanks!

The new version is great! They seemed to have slightly shortened the tape tabs, allowing you to get a much tighter, snugger fit. I was doing some gaming in the evening, and was able to wet all the way into bed.

After drinking a bunch of water before bed, I was able to half wake and flood my diaper once more. I then woke up in the morning, and flooded it again... what a diaper!

Also note that I did not need to adjust even once. It is very important to put this diaper on properly. I think the best way is to raise the leak guards and "cup" it over your undercarriage, and then pulling them tight before taping.

My only complaint is that they have very poor odor control. They do have that pee smell after a while. Fortunately, a pair of PUL pants solve that.

Tommycombs said:
Just so I understand, because I was on their site today looking at them, they are primarily plastic-backed, right? With a cloth landing zone/ Velcro tape thing, right? And stretchy sides like modern diapers? I really am drawn to the more plastic ones, but that's just a personal preference.

I wouldn't say it's cloth, but more so a different plastic with a grippy texture, and the tabs are almost the texture of sand paper.

yea, pretty sure these are the same diaper with different shell art (magnifico and stretch)

bianco_front.jpg

magnifico_front.jpg

You are correct, same diaper, different shell art

I just purchased sample packs of (2) M/L and (2) L/XL for sizing. I wish that they had had a sample pack containing one of each. I would also prefer an opaque white shell rather than a translucent one which shows the padding.

I got my two pack in the mail today. I'll try em tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back