Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I noticed I really like the colour yellow and really appreciate and get lost in the colours of toddlers toys and when I play I more focus on the colours than anything.

It's funny because I'm not sure if I would want to go outside in bright yellow but I love bright yellow toys and pastel yellows as it is a bright, sunshiny, fun and smiley colour, of course I love pink, purple, blue, red well all the colours!

I also noticed I like certain sounds like crinkles, rattles noises, squeaky stuff and the sound of tapes on diapers, it's the classic noise that I never forgot!

What things do you really like in little space?

I like the color pink. I love to color and draw. I watch cartoons while in my little head space. I don't wear a diaper though. Hopefully that does not make me weird. I love, love, love, stuffed animals though

I like to watch stuff like Jim Henson era Sesame Street or 'family friendly' YouTube channels or Disney/Pixar/DreamWorks movies. Much less mean and angry than so called 'adult' stuff and often the humour is actually more clever and less reliant on tired old swearing and explicit sexual stuff and shock value to get the message across that is so rife in modern comedy. It's not that I'm a prude, it's that that so called edgy stuff we're all supposed to believe is 'adult' gets old fast for me.

get a pastel yellow dress

i love the pastel yellow colour, it is my favourite too

The best thing for me is cuddling with my plushies they can almost always help me get in my little space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back