Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
0412171440a.jpg

wouldn't it be much more practical to just use normal diapers?

Alexia said:
wouldn't it be much more practical to just use normal diapers?

I think he uses them as underpads for protection from diaper leaks.

I've sometimes thought I'd like to mess around with some puppy pads, I've peed on newspaper on the floor before and it got messy. >_>

What is a Puppy pad? Is it for dogs? Never heard of it.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
What is a Puppy pad? Is it for dogs? Never heard of it.

A big absorbent sheet for dogs to do their business on. Might be used for housebreaking puppies, dogs in apartments, etc. It's basically like the underpads they sell for incontinent people to protect their furniture.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
A big absorbent sheet for dogs to do their business on. Might be used for housebreaking puppies, dogs in apartments, etc. It's basically like the underpads they sell for incontinent people to protect their furniture.

Yes!
The same as people pads for beds and chairs.
A 75 count box of puppy pads at Walmart costs the same as 2 20-count packages of people pads.
Therefore, for the same price, I get 35 more pads, therefore more economical.

Ya, I think the reason you get more is because they absorb less I would assume as people pads are meant for people and puppy pads are meant for dogs. XD But if you are just using them as protectors of sorts, I would say it's a good way to save money. Although in my personal opinion, if I wanted to save even more money I would just get a few cloth protectors. I have one of them and it works well. Even with the wear and tear it has over the years, while it can no longer handle a full on wet bed anymore it can handle leaks from diapers easy. But technically at that point even a towel would be more economical XD.

MarchinBunny said:
Ya, I think the reason you get more is because they absorb less

Depends on the puppy ;) I recall potty training a great dane puppy... omg.... can you say "yellow river"?

Though I would bet the two are roughly the same capacity. Puppy Pads are usually for more than one use anyway.

bambinod said:
Depends on the puppy ;) I recall potty training a great dane puppy... omg.... can you say "yellow river"?

Though I would bet the two are roughly the same capacity. Puppy Pads are usually for more than one use anyway.

Hmm, maybe. XD I feel like at some point an experiment might be nice to try :p.

MarchinBunny said:
Hmm, maybe. XD I feel like at some point an experiment might be nice to try :p.

Can wolf cubs volunteer for puppy-pad experiments? :p

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
They work for us "Caitian" Cubs!
:biggrin:

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

They work well as a bed protector for this pup for sure 🐶

bambinod said:
Depends on the puppy ;) I recall potty training a great dane puppy... omg.... can you say "yellow river.

OMG how an earth did you get a Great Dane to sit on a potty 😂😂

SiriusPup said:
They work well as a bed protector for this pup for sure ��

OMG how an earth did you get a Great Dane to sit on a potty ����

Judging from the size of the piles in the back yard I do not think our plumbing could have handled that when he got older...

And no I mean trained to hold it till I got home to let him out. He was penned up in our fairly large kitchen with the linoleum during the weekday, and it was my job as first to get home to clean up his mess, which to start with was 1-2 piles and 4-5 pees. After a few months it was down to maybe 1 pile and 1-2 pees (but larger!), then eventually maybe 1 yellow lake and he was dancing by the time I got home. Was thankful when he was able to reliably hold it till I got off school.

If it works and protects your bed then that is what really matters.

rennecfox said:
If it works and protects your bed then that is what really matters.

Yes!
They work very well and they keep my bed dry.
​Physically handicapped little Caitian Cub like it when the pee-pee does not soak the bed.

I do the same thing! They work great.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JanEngel said:
I do the same thing! They work great.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have more than enough XL 26" x 30" Puppy Pads to last me until I get next month's SSDI Direct Deposit.

I use a single pad at naptime and 2 pads taped together for sleeping through the night.
Meow!

Is it cheaper then a human bed pad?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back