Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassidy

Default Cassidy

Hi. I'm a 21 year old ab/dl/sissy. I think i've been in this scene off and on for the past five or six years, ever since I was a sophomore in high school. Man, it's been a long time.

I stumbled upon this site while browsing for diaper covers. I was looking for those hard-to-find japanese styles when Google listed a thread from this site, and voila! Here I am.

I'm studying creative writing at a university of california (I'll be graduating this june!) I'm your basic nerd amalgam: I play videogames, listen to alternative rock/dance music, read science fiction, watch anime and joss whedon productions, wear diapers, etc. etc. (whoops how did that last one get in there)

In the near future, when I have time and money to invest in a web site, I hope to write and share some short stories in the realm of ab/dl.

Reading ab/dl fiction used to be my favorite indulgence. I miss Sissy Becky's website; it was such an amazing and comprehensive story database. I haven't found a worthy substitute since it was dissolved.

Anyhoo, this place looks great! I'm glad I found it.

That was a nice Greetings. Those are hard to come by these days.

Welcome to the site, and enjoy.

--The Silent Assassin--

I agree on Sissy Becky, I loved it. You know you can still go on there through the Way Back Machine, and most of the stories seem to work through there.

Woot It's nice to see another cali native. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums. Congrats on graduating, and good luck in the creative writing field. I look forward to perhaps reading some of your work here.

Welcome. I hope that you can find a lot of valuable information here. I am a tb/dl but some of my fantasies have me as a sissy. I can say i am not a sissy but it is so reedeming sometimes. Maybe someday. Have fun!

Hello! Nice to meet another Californian here...

Is that Commander Keen? I grew up playing Apogee games, so your avatar makes me happy, as do your references to alternative rock, science fiction literature and Joss Whedon, but mainly Commander Keen. :P

Sh!t yeah, it's Commander Keen. I grew up on DOS: Keen, Nethack and Civilization 1.

Damn Vorticons!