Pouring Water in your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Does anyone pour warmed up water into their diaper? I love doing it, it always makes it super swelled up and puffy. I've never heard of other people doing this too so I've always wondered if anyone else has tried this.

Sometimes if I can't wet my diaper enough I'll more some water from the hot tap into a water bottle. Then pour it down the front of my diaper to make it super puffy.

I have done this a couple of times when my diaper time got cut short unexpectedly.

Thats actually the farthest I ever take it but to each is own lol. I'm happy with just wearing them, plus it's like, way easier to hide :3

I love my muses

Never had to. I wet enough as it is.

Ooh your so bad! :3

I love my muses

I'm joking

I love my muses

Yeah i done it a few times, prefer to wet myself though, but do love the feeling a swelled up thick nappy.

I don't personally like to use my diaper, just wear it. I like to pour water in because it gives the heavy, swollen diaper feeling without having to wet it. Plus, I feel that using water, I can get the diaper far more saturated than I ever could by peeing.

I used to do it all the time, but usually in the back of the diaper since I can't ever seem to get the back really wet on my own. I love it tho to have a thick squishy diaper

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If you drink enough before bed (as I do) your bladder will supply everything you need to soak your diaper front-to-back by morning ;)

I only pour hot water down my diaper when I feel like doing it, which is rare. I normally do that to my stuffed rabbit wearing a diaper.

I just did that with a crinklz I had been wearing. I had it on in the evening and overnight. It was greatly swollen in the front, but totally dry in the back.

Decided to do a little playing around with my diaper before changing, so I poured a full liter of warm water down the back. It held that flood no problem, and made my diaper feel great too.

Nah pee is better

To me, that would just be wasting a perfectly good diaper... but to each their own.

I do this occasionally to have fun, sometimes I poor extremely cold water from the fridge down there too punish myself, I was forced to take cold showers for punishment when I was younger so maybe I love the kick of cold water down there...

I like to wear two pullups which have been pre soaked in warm water... along with a butt plug and plastic panties etc etc... with regards normal diapers don't do this as i fill them naturally... but do like jumping in the shower and filling even more...

I pee in diapers mostly. But to fill them up completely I will use warm water. I actually feel like I am wasting the diaper some if I don't fill it up completely with urine, water or a combination of the two. Sometimes I will pour water down the front of my diaper and/or the back, as well. Also I have jumped in the shower with a clean diaper on and let it swell from the water running down my back. I have peed in a diaper to the max and then saturated another diaper with water and have had both on at the same time. I have peed in one diaper (that I am wearing) and fill a second diaper (that I am not wearing) with water and squeezed the get out into my urine soaked diaper that I am wearing so that the gel gets in every nook and cranny and is in direct contact with my skin (this is one of my favorite activities). I have tried as many variations of filling diapers with pee and water that I can think of. Actually this brings up a good point: If anyone else has any other ideas of filling up their diapers, I am welcome to them as I love filling diapers up to the max. The squishy feeling is great!

The vast majority of time, I only use pee (or poop) to fill my diaper. However, there are times that I will pour some warm water into my diaper. This usually occurs when (for whatever reason) I haven't peed very much and yet I need to remove my diaper for some other activity.

I also sometimes (even more rarely) will fill my diaper up under the shower but I am careful about this to be sure the diaper doesn't rip.

I do it all the time. I just feel like I'm wasting a diaper if I can't fill most of the way with pee. I find this to be the case especially with the newer ABU diapers with the ridiculous capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back