Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Movies

Default Worst Movies

What are some of the worst movies you've ever seen?

(In no order)
    Across the Universe: I couldn't even finish it. It's unfortunate, because I thought it looked good. I only liked one song from it, and the whole movie just didn't make much sense

The International: I have never been so bored at the movies in my life. The only good scene was the shooting scene in that building. The rest was confusing talking.

Speed Racer: I'm watching it right now for the first time, and it sucks so much. I've never seen the original, but I'm sure it's better. I've only seen 45min of it (out of 135), and I'm ready for it to be over.

One Missed Call: The worst "scary" movie I've seen. Nothing was scary, it was all laughable. The only good thing was the ringtone from the movie (I had it on my phone for a while).

Epic Movie, Scary Movie 4, Date Movie, etc: They're all the same lame jokes. The first ones were good, and these movies aren't horrible per say, but they aren't good at all.

The Mummy 3: Kills the other two. They shouldn't have even bothered making it without the main chick. Does Brendan Fraiser have anything other than one liners?

Four Christmases: Not funny at all. I think there was a part that might've been funny, if I didn't see it in the commercials every 15min. I have no clue how it made over $100mil in the box office. Vince Vaghn is not funny.

The Spirit: Okay, it's not really one of the worst movies I've seen, but it's one of the biggest disappointments. I was expecting so much more. Instead, it was pretty boring. Hopefully the next Sin City movies will make up for it.

The Pest (Just don't see it please, just don't.)

Taken (You seen it MANY times before, trust me.)

Children Of Men (Great if you like running, though. Also I am being harsh but I just did not like it)

House of the Dead (No explanation needed)

Resident Evil: Extinction. (A whole lot of crap that doesn't affect the series plotline at all.)

Red Dawn: Awfully made, horribly filmed, but hysterically funny.

... That's all I got.

--The Silent Assassin--

I agree with most of Pojo's And Fire2box's picks, especially the date/epic/whatever-movies. At best you get one chuckle out of watching any of them. On the other hand I have to disagree about Speed Racer and Children of Men. Speed racer was a lot of fun, but you have to see it for what it is. It's certainly nothing that will win an Oscar. Children of Men lacked some in the story/character depth departments, but in my opinion the cinematography, as in camera work and effects, was superb.

Some movies I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to have to sit through:

Home Alone 4: I really enjoyed the first one, and the second one. I tolerated the third one. Possibly because I was slightly drunk when watching it. However, the fourth one is just one of the worst attempts at milking money from the name of a successful movie. There's not really anything positive I can say about it. At all.

The Seeker: The Dark is Rising: The trailer had me expecting something along the lines of Spiderwick, but seeing it just gave me a headache over how bad it was.

The Neverending Story III: Again with the milking money from a dead cow. Keep in mind that I even liked the second one, which everybody else seems to hate. So I though, how bad can it really be? Well, IMDb got it right, about 2.7/10 bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Taken (You seen it MANY times before, trust me.)
    You bastarding nazi, it is the definitive best film ever. I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills which I have aquired over a very long career, I shall hunt you down and I shall kill you

Anyway, moving on

St Trinians - what an awful load of shit, the only thing my sister kept going on about once she saw it was 'how a 12 year old swore' big fucking wow.

I useally like the movies I see I think Dragon wars was the worst movie i've ever seen.

"Mesa of Lost Women". I'm a big fan of 1950s sci-fi/horror films, but while films like "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "Manos The Hands of Fate" are entertaining and almost endearing because of their ineptitude, "Mesa of Lost Women" is just...horrible, horrible, horrible.

People who say that these theatrically released films (such as "Speed Racer" and "Epic Movie") are the "worst movies ever" would probably bleed from the eyes if they even caught of glimpse of some of the output from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Human minds just can't comprehend "Robot Monster".

Sword of the Barbarian This is an absolutely terrible movie.
    LoTR:The Two Towers LoTR: The Fellowship of the Ring These makes my list, because I wanted to JRR Tolkien's books made into a movie, not Peter Jackson's bastardization of the books. (The Return of the King isn't on the list, because I didn't bother to go see it.)
    The Punisher It needs no explanation.

PurpleGecko I like 50s, 60s, and 70's B monster movies.