4 Tape or 2 Tape Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Firstly sorry if this question come up before, I am thinking of buying some more abu nappies, due to shipping costs, it better for me to buy large qty rather than just a sample or 1 pack.

I am thinking of trying Cushies for the first time, i never tried single tape nappy, and just wondered what everyone opinion given a choice would you buy Cushies/sdk/Lavender or Space/Little Pawz

I have looked at trying other brands, but when included shipping (to New Zealand) ABU probably offers best value

i haven't tried any adult diapers but the 2 tabbed diapers they're easy and more babyish

I have big legs and a small(ish) waist so the 4 tape diapers fit me better. Rearz Rock!

2 taped diapers are better for podgy people as they are more the shape of babies, Due to my size i find them really good, but lots of people state they are no good.. it depends on your body shape.

babylea

Thanks for the feedback so far, I'm probably a podgy person, Have big waist and big legs, i think i will give them a go. I have just realized that i could buy a mixed case get half and half

6.. Six tape diapers are the only real solution for adults.

I never tired 6 tapes before, i must admit i not sure i very good at putting on nappy. I used to always do standing up, top tape first then bottom as i found that gave a good fit. However I recently changed to now taping up lying down and do bottom tape first, and spend a bit longer adjusting myself. This method seems to work well.

I have very big thighs so getting good fit around groin been hard. I guess we all different shapes and sizes and with generally only 3-4 nappy sizes it hard to make it work for everyone

well as I'm used to 6 tapes I'd recommend the 4 tapes.

I wouldn't be able to trust a two tape diaper. Tapes pop too often on diapers, and while with a 4 tape diaper if a tape pops you still have some protection and some time to go get changed, with two tapes, a tape popping the thing is basically falling off of you.

Coming to think about it a few years ago a i got a pack of attends active fit (i think that the name) they had a weird single tape with 2 second point to fasten using Hook and loop system. So instead of bottom/top tape ended up with 4 points all in line (2 tapes, 2 hook and loop). I only had a 1 packet but they fitted me reasonable well. Did feel a bit lose compared to other ones but they never fell down.

I like both 4 and 2 tapes, I think maybe 2 wins it for me

I like the look of 2 tapes better, and the old V1 Super Dry Kids actually fit me better than 4 tape diapers. The new V2 are so thick that they end up with a big gap at the top. I have reluctantly decided that 4 tape ABU products now fit me better.

I've tried 2, 4 and 6-tape diapers, and I'd go for 4 tapes every time.

Two tapes just don't fit right. And six is just way too much hassle!

I have stocky legs and find the Vintage 2 tab ABU terrific but always tape with the top of the tape close to the top of the taping panel.

I love SDK/Cushies/Lavender, even though the premium Simple/Space/Pawz are fabulous the Vintage are so wonderful.

The two tape diapers usually take an adjustment or two before I feel relatively safe from leaks. 4 tapes just works better and don't have to be as tight to fit great.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I haven't tried a lot of active use, but for nighttime sleeping I've found the 2 tapes work just as fine as the 4 tapes. So I strongly prefer the 2 tapes as they are WAAAAAAAAAAYYY more babyish!

The only time I am not wearing at least four tapes is to bed , my night diapers have big velcro patches to secure them.

I'm a fan of cloth backed, any there any cloth backed premium or print diapers that use 2 tapes as far as I know as of right now. So for me its the ABU preschool with 4 tapes. I would like to wear a nice 2 taped diaper, but there isn't anything that I'm into as of right now. I really liked the cushies v2 but I think I got a pair with bad tapes because they didn't work that great. But I love the idea of a only 2 tapes.

I like the look of 2 tape, but I have to be honest with myself that 4 tape don't leak nearly as often. I'm still going through the last of my little squirts, and those I have to keep an eye on overnight or I'll be doing laundry in the morning... :p

2 tape diapers are cutest. The probably fit people better who have a baby-ish shape. small tush, pudgy tummy, hips and waist same size, smaller anatomy appendages in the groin area, etc.
But i have curves, muscles, and an adult shape, and 4 tape diapers fit me better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back