Not open for further replies.

Jazzorau

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
my sample pack of ABU Little Pawz I ordered just came in and I'm so excited. I walked into my house and my step mom walked in behind me and handed me a sealed package. I'm so thankful it was discreet packaging. No one has any clue what's in it (except me) and i'm scared as hell to open it because my whole family is home. First time for everything. I even told myself that the first diaper I get was going to be a little pawz, although I thought I was going to order from ABU but I had to order from ebay instead (because abu was out of my size.)

Anyways, I'm so excited because these will actually fit. Don't know when I'll actually get to open them, but I CANT WAIT! :biggrin:

Also, so this thread actually has something to talk about, What was your first diaper you bought (or at least what you consider you're first) and what was the experience like for you?

The day I got my drivers license I went to WalMart after school and bought a Depends sample pack that had 2 of the tape diapers in it. This would have been back in 1999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzorau said:
my sample pack of ABU Little Pawz I ordered just came in and I'm so excited. I walked into my house and my step mom walked in behind me and handed me a sealed package. I'm so thankful it was discreet packaging. No one has any clue what's in it (except me) and i'm scared as hell to open it because my whole family is home. First time for everything. I even told myself that the first diaper I get was going to be a little pawz, although I thought I was going to order from ABU but I had to order from ebay instead (because abu was out of my size.)

Anyways, I'm so excited because these will actually fit. Don't know when I'll actually get to open them, but I CANT WAIT! [emoji3]

Also, so this thread actually has something to talk about, What was your first diaper you bought (or at least what you consider you're first) and what was the experience like for you?
My first adult diaper that i put on was an abuniverse too. Sdk to be exact. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I remember my first ab diapers. They were both Crinklz and I loved them. I was scared as hell that my family would find out because their not so fond of me wearing diapers.But I finally got a weekend by myself and I finally got to enjoy them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My first AB diapers were Bambino Bellisimo's. They were the shit at the time (no pun intended). Of course, nowadays there's better options available, from ABU, Tykables, and Rearz, among others. Seems everyone else has improved their product line, except Bambino.

That's super awesome, I hope you enjoy them. That's an awesome diaper and a lot better than what most people start with. My first was a sample pack of depends where it had three types of diapers and all of them were terrible, the first actual good diaper I got was an xp medical A+.

I started with ABU myself, and it's been my diaper brand of choice ever since.

If you haven't worn diapers since you were younger, though, it's a bit of a learning curve before you become comfortable wearing and using them. This is not specifically with ABUs, but with diapers in general. My advice is to start small with wetting, and know that the first couple of tapes will be a bit hard to get right.

I got a sample pack of the old green plastic Depends back in 1988. I was 12 and my friend sent them to me as a joke. He never knew how much I enjoyed them! I didn't get to use adult diapers again until I ordered a pack of Abena M4 in 2004.

Those diapers are great. Enjoy them.

My first diaper was a Molicare Super Plus back when they were purple. I remember the first time feeling an actual well-fitting diaper, and it was enchanting. I would trade this first experience in a heartbeat for an ABU diaper being my first time though. :D

My first nappy was Tena, i remember that nervousness and excitement, and trying to hide them without being caught

My first was some brand of Depends or Attends back in the 90s. It was amazing to use them (super embarrassing to buy them), but boy did they leak, smell, and were hot and sweaty.

Recently branched out from cloth diapers into modern disposable ABDL diapers (I've tried some SDK and PreSchools) and they are AMAZING! It's like night and day how much more comfy they are dry (and wet), how much more they hold, and leak resistant they are! Not to mention they are cuter and more babylike!

Mine were some store/ pharmacy brand. But I just wanted to chime on AdorableRabbit's comment above and agree on greatness that is SDK. My thing is I want a product that looks and functions as closely to the baby version as possible so I love the single tape ones over two or three tapes simply because I've never seen a baby diaper with two tapes per side. It's purely from a cosmetic point of view, of course.

My first ones were ABU, Little Paws, Lavender and Space

My first ABU diapers are Cushies V1 and SDK V1

My first ABU diapers were the Barney knock off Dinosaur print.

NovaDL said:
My first AB diapers were Bambino Bellisimo's. They were the shit at the time (no pun intended). Of course, nowadays there's better options available, from ABU, Tykables, and Rearz, among others. Seems everyone else has improved their product line, except Bambino.

I got mine a bit before that, when bambino only sold one model, now named Classico. ("baby blocks") Of course I ordered it medium, not knowing that bambino's sizing is waaay smaller than advertised. But even those were amazing and I had to immediately order a sample of large instead. And then "what were you thinking? only a SAMPLE? You live alone, why are you still worried about packages?!!" and I started ordering two bags at a time.... now I order diapers by the case of course! I can still recall getting my first case and thinking "Good grief, so many diapers! This is like a lifetime supply!" (yeah, right...)

It would be awhile before they introduced their Bianco, and in the meanwhile I had been on the hunt for an all-white diaper. It's interesting to look back and see just how difficult that used to be to find!

My first diaper after my bed-wetting phase was a cloth diaper. I have no idea where I got it or the brand - although I suspect it was from the Sears catalog.

The first disposable adult diaper I got, was the old Depends which, for me, worked fine.

I bought adult diapers for the first time when I was in my early to mid twenties. Since we don't have quality diapers in brick and mortar stores over here in the US, I nervously bought some Depend pull-ups at a self-checkout (I now know that such fears were unfounded). Needless to say, I quickly found out that they don't hold much and are prone to leaking. I didn't have much better luck with the "Maximum Protection" Depend fitted briefs. Off-brand drug store ones weren't really any better. After doing some basic research, I found that you have to shop online to find quality diapers (I believe my first premium diaper was the Abena M4 from XP Medical).

First adult diaper I ever got to try was a ABU Preschool. Loved them absolutely my favorites. Only if they could make more medium sized ones :(

BabyLink9 said:
First adult diaper I ever got to try was a ABU Preschool. Loved them absolutely my favorites. Only if they could make more medium sized ones :(

I'm sure they will re-stock soon enough!

P.S. Cute avatar! Looks like someone stayed in the shrine of regeneration a bit *too* long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back