Identify this nappy please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
20170106_160240.jpg

I've posted this question before but forgot about it. Now searching for an answer to my query.
This nappy i bought with a load of other samples from ABDL Factory. None of them came labelled, some were easy like Tena and ABU but a lot were plain.

I have lots of photos of the offending nappy but can only post them one at a time i think.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 29093

Simple. ABU Simple.

Looks to me like a confidri 24/7. I wear them everyday now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely a Confidry 24/7. ABU Simples do not have blue tapes. Confidrys do. They also don't have a tape panel on the front.

ConfiDry 24/7.

They had 4 elastic cords in the leg gathers if that helps further and seemed a 'larger' medium size if you understand what i mean....either that or it was a 'smaller' sized large nappy.

Confidry 24/7

Pretty sure that's a Confidry 24/7

buenare said:
Simple. ABU Simple.

Not at all. Those aren't the tapes the Simple uses and the Simple also has a landing zone which the pictured one does not have. Also the ABU Simple has the ABU logo printed on the edges of the landing zone, and although you wouldn't be able to see those in the picture, OP did say that the diaper did not have any brand identification which would rule out the ABU Simple, as it does have brand identification.

That appears to be a ComfiDry 24/7 as far as I can tell in the picture.

Brilliant detective work people thanks. I knew it wasn't ABU as they have a small logo on the landing strip.
Like I said earlier, this nappy seemed to fit very well. My body is inbetween medium and large, i prefer a larger nappy but a lot go too far up my body and tends to leak through slack leg holes. I like the tapes to land on the front of the nappy and not the sides.
Confidry aren't available in the UK unfortunatly, like a lot of decent nappies from round the world. Importing is the only way here and its expensive, europe is not too bad if you do a decent sized order but one or two packs isn't worth doing. Importing from USA is just far too expensive...

Could be a Betterdry as well.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

looks like a comfy dry 24/7

NotTheAverageMan said:
Could be a Betterdry as well.

Probably not, betterdry are a little narrower and they separate their tapes farther apart on each side.

And yes, not a simple - as others have pointed out there's no ABU logo in black on the tape panel. Also the simple uses a tape panel and single tapes, not two-chance tapes.

Confidry 247 are pretty good overall, I like them. Probably my only "complaint", if you could even call it that, is they seem to wick a little TOO fast. Most diapers have hit capacity when the back top is wet, but these are only around 60-70% capacity when the back first gets wet. So it's hard to tell how close you are to leaking once they get very wet. (they also clump bad even when dry, not an issue overnight)

no doubt its a confidry 24/7

Well I have ordered 2 packs of Confi-dry 24/7 along with 4 packs of betterdry mediums.

I know the betterdry fit me well but i'm not mad on the way they swell up at the front when wet; apart from that they are a good fit and relativly comfortable.

The Confidry........

I've never found such a comfy nappy ever. The fit is perfect for my arkward shape and size being inbetween medium and large with so many manufacturers.

The build quality of the nappies is far superior compared with so many other manufacturers. They are expensive, far too expensive but i can easily see where the extra money goes.

I wish there was a UK seller as I have to import them from ABDL Factory. Its not a problem as their shipping is excellent and very quick, its just pretty expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back