Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone ordered from these guys? I really want to try the Rearz inspire plus and they seem to be the only American supplier. However, when I went online to order them, I noticed their shipping rate was twice as much as Rearz itself charges for shipping to the US. This seems crazy that a company in the US would charge twice as much for shipping then a Canadian company will charge for shipping to the US.

I've ordered from them and still have a LOT of Inspires and Seductions in my collection. Shipping is expensive, but I can say that the company is legit and owned by good people. They are AB/DL aware, of course, and they have one of the very few AB/DL sites I've seen that have good product descriptions aimed at us, rather than having a more medical bent.

Only you can decide what you can/want to afford, but I can highly recommend the company.

-RMS

I've ordered from them once before back in February. I got 3 diaper samples of the Rearz Inspire + InControl. They were awesome. although it's expensive, it's still worth it though.

I just order from Rearz directly since it is cheaper.

The only Rearz I get are the Safari from Bambino's website.

I've placed 3 orders with them and have been very impressed. They seem to have alot of sales/Clearance so I usually order from them during those. Otherwise I'll just order/import from Rearz directly since it can be cheaper but less discrete.

YAY! This place looks fun, I need to try them <3

I get all my Rearz from Bambino. They have warehouses in the US and I have not had any problems with shipping.

blondiewoof said:
I get all my Rearz from Bambino. They have warehouses in the US and I have not had any problems with shipping.

for $5 more or so for a case of safari, bambino is soooo worth it for less hassle ordering from out of country.

Rearz needs to get an outlet in the USA.

Every time I order from canada, charge declined, charge declined. Call bank. "We blocked that charge!" whyyyy? "because it was from Canada!" aaaand? "nothing else, we block ALL charges from Canada!"

4fab01c310e87.png

bambinod said:
for $5 more or so for a case of safari, bambino is soooo worth it for less hassle ordering from out of country.

Rearz needs to get an outlet in the USA.

Every time I order from canada, charge declined, charge declined. Call bank. "We blocked that charge!" whyyyy? "because it was from Canada!" aaaand? "nothing else, we block ALL charges from Canada!"

View attachment 29100

That's just a shitty fucking bank then if they don't understand that the internet is a thing these days and people buy internationally.

Tell them to stop blocking your charges to Canada or you're going to another bank, and then actually do that.

I live 45min form the rearz store, the staff are awesome, would be nice if some of the American companies would actually ship to Canada though, I guess I didnt realize you guys get it rough too

Are you kidding lube is not even an option , just grab your ankles and grin and bear it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back