View Poll Results: What is your mail client?

33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eudora

0 0%
  • Evolution

0 0%
  • KMail

0 0%
  • Microsoft Outlook

4 12.12%
  • Microsoft Outlook Express

4 12.12%
  • Mozilla Mail

1 3.03%
  • Mutt

1 3.03%
  • Netscape Mail

0 0%
  • Pine

0 0%
  • Thunderbird

11 33.33%
  • Webmail

18 54.55%
  • Other (do tell)

12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Email Client

Default Your Email Client

So, we've got loads of threads it seems about browsers, but what email client do you use?

I mostly use Thunderbird, but I've been forced to use Outlook at some points (damn you MS Exchange server). I also make occasional use of webmail or mutt.

Maybe I don't entirely know what an email client is, but I just use the little browser that Gmail provides. I really only have two accounts so having something combining them isn't very useful for me.

Yeah, that'd be webmail. Email client isn't necessarily about combining your email accounts, just using them in general.

Well, isn't that what Thunderbird is designed to do? Like Pidgin, or something. Oh well. -1 for other

Usually Gmail nowadays but in the past I have used Thunderbird and Operas inbuilt email client.

Butterfly Mage

My primary email client is my Blackberry. I also use Windows Live Mail for archiving email for later referencing.

Gmail all the way.

For actual e-mails, I primarily use my Verizon mail (which I have to transfer to my Yahoo mail). I also use one of my Hotmails, and AIM for talking online. I thought I had a Gmail one at one point, but I have no clue what it was. I also used to have a Comcast one...Yeah, I have a lot of e-mails.

Ya missed a good one in your poll.

Lots of good styles and notifiers. It talks to you too.
    I've been using it for over 8yrs, since the development of virus targeting outlook email programs.