What's the Longest you had a dirty diaper on for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time i did that was when I wore to sleep in, then went to work in it the next day (well early morning). Wasn't the most pleasant experience shall we say! So I wouldn't do it again personally.

For those who wear and use fully for 16 hours or more...don't you get sore? If so how do you avoid?

I use barrier cream and a lot of skin nourishment, trying to take the best care I can, on days that I have to wear marathon style I take really extra good care of my skin after words , each trip takes about a week of complete bed rest to get my energy back,so a fair amount of that time is catching air , I usually don't get sore from the diaper , I do get skin tears where my legs and diaper meet, basicsly because even though I can lay some of my weight off my butt using tilt and recline , I can't relieve all of it , my skin is very sensitive, I never wore earnings or any of that whole scene because from sleeping on my pillow I have lost 1/4 of my ears to pressure sores , so alot of time is spent hoping nothing goes wrong , and following the same plan for each trip, that do far has been a success.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My longest has been about 24 hours and I was able to get just about every inch of the padding wet the diaper was probably at it's limit too.

24 hours

tall2826 said:
My longest has been about 24 hours and I was able to get just about every inch of the padding wet the diaper was probably at it's limit too.

My Lil Squirts managed that just overnight ;)

Had to hold it a little as I was getting up, "Surely if I wet even one more time I'm gonna have a leak to deal with"...

And so it was. Padding was soaked, all the way to the top back and sides. And that's how I like 'em, "well-used by morning".

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
For those who wear and use fully for 16 hours or more...don't you get sore? If so how do you avoid?

I used to get rashes a lot, and badly, when I first started wearing 24/7. Back then I needed to use a lot of ointment and powders. It's also when I learned the huge difference there is between ointments (which protect) and creams (which heal).

Eventually my skin adapted and I didn't get rashes as much, or very badly. Now I might get a small rash once every one or two months. I don't ever use ointments anymore, and normally don't need to use creams or powder anymore either (unless I'm treating a small rash).

usually 12 hours is the longest or full diaper , because at the price of diapers change it once you just pee would cost a lot besides , the real fun of being whether a diaper lover or an Adult baby or both , it's staying in a wet diaper the longer it may be possible . so 12 hours is the best , I do it once a week ( I fortunately , have total control on my bladder so no problem to let go or hold on my pee ) and have you ever noticed that the skin of the area that stay wet becomes softer afterward .

Between 12 and 14 hrs, I'm dl but I did have the flu a few years back that totally wiped me out, I remember putting on (2) dry 24/7's and passing out, only waking up a few minutes every few hours forcing my self to drink water, I don't even remember wetting, but when I finally got up, it was one of the heaviest diaper I ever wore, I showered, rash cream and powdered and put on another one and went back to bed

Today I was only supposed to work 8 hours. I wore my usual daytime diaper, a cloth contour diaper and an insert. Plastic pants too. Soon after I started work, I received a phone call that said my replacement worker called out and I would have to work 11* hours wearing the same diaper I did saturate the diaper and the insert, but the smell was horrendous. I have to work again tomorrow also 11+ hours uggggh

alwayz said:
Today I was only supposed to work 8 hours. I wore my usual daytime diaper, a cloth contour diaper and an insert. Plastic pants too. Soon after I started work, I received a phone call that said my replacement worker called out and I would have to work 11* hours wearing the same diaper I did saturate the diaper and the insert, but the smell was horrendous. I have to work again tomorrow also 11+ hours uggggh

Try using a plastic backed diaper. They really block most of the scent better than cloth packed ones do.

alwayz said:
Today I was only supposed to work 8 hours.

I suggest you keep a change and supplies handy in your vehicle in case of such an emergency. I do. And I've had to use it on three occasions for various reasons.

Not more than a couple of hours. I find it that the longer the smell is in the room the longer it takes to fade out. Since i live with a family I most change righf away

About 12 hours. I messed my diaper shortly before going to bed at night and woke up the next morning, changing a little later.

Normally I stay in a messy diaper only a couple of hours.

Probably 18 hours wet (in a very thick cloth diaper) and a good 6 to 8 hours messy.

Just during the night really, I like to get up maybe have a coffee then go get ready for the day. Gets uncomfortable plus I know I'll wet myself again and I worry it won't hold it. Love the feeling of a fresh nappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put on my night time diaper around 8pm when I change from my last daytime diaper. I sleep well all night but in the morning, my diaper is saturated and change as soon as I can to my daytime diaper. I always wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.

About 28 hours, a Rearz Safari with 2 Rearz Boosters, Soaked it about it 6-8 times heavy wettings, by the time I took it off it was about 10lbs or a little more when weighed. I was on a gamer binge Only #1

Overnight for me like last night I'm still wearing a nappy I will shower and change it soon. As it's full and very wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back