I remeber someone from school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I remeber someone from school that use to wet himself.
Not by accsedent but on purpose.

The teachers use to tell him off. Now that I think about it I wonder weather he wet himself because he enjoyed the feeling of it or just because he liked been told off? He even did it on one of the trips on a residental.

I do not know why he wet himself he was incontrol of his own bladder. I do not know weather it was because he liked been in trouble. It reminded him when he was younge or he liked the feeling. What ever the reason was I think he might have been on to something.
(And no I am not saying that while been sat in a wet diaper or a wet puddle :laugh: )

Maybe he did it to get our of class or from a test? Maybe he was crazy.

Maybe he was just a kid and doing things kids do when they are stressed.

we Had a kid in highschoo that wore diapers for wetting and BM's. He took a lot of grief. Would wish that on anyone. Kids can be so cruel.

When I was in primary school there was a kid who lived next to me who said some weird stuff, but this I'll never forget. He pulled me aside one day while playing in the playground and said "when I have diarrhoea my mom puts me in KNICKER NAPPIES" I at the time was like meh. But I later realized that he wet the bed and may have been abdl also....

There was a boy in our class who always had a wet patch in his shorts and never seemed to care.

As a kid I remember I would get nervous diarrhea before tests for real. I always had to rush to the bathroom and had a few close calls. I wasn't crazy, or attention seeking I just had a strong psychosomatic reaction. Nervousness strangely enough makes it really hard for me to pee even when I'm desperate to..yet much easier to poop, strangely enough.

When I was in middle school for a couple years I would help the special education class with adaptive p.e. After that we'd take them back to their room, which had a private bathroom attached. I went in to pee once after p.e. and found taped diapers in there for them and put one on under my underwear and wore it for the rest of the day and night. After that I would occasionally take one from there like that :eek:

I wet my pants though grade school and a few times in middle school

Poor kid.

I used to hold and it would lead to wet patches. Sadly, i still do sometimes as I haven't really gotten over that fear.

School and Incontinence either Medically or forced do not mix period! I hated being in Diapers in school. especially in Phys Ed class we did not have private areas in our locker rooms it was wide open showers central drain with benches between rows of lockers even the toilets were not enclosed since they were in a locker room. When I had to put one on after showering from the class I would go to the last row of lockers where no one was at and cringe when I was putting the green backed depends on the fricken crinkle and tapes making that tell tale sound of taping would echo UGH ! I was not given a free pass at all. In college was a bit better however still had my moments of trials and tribulations. Gotta love uh Hate incontinence.

xpluswearer said:
School and Incontinence either Medically or forced do not mix period! I hated being in Diapers in school. especially in Phys Ed class we did not have private areas in our locker rooms it was wide open showers central drain with benches between rows of lockers even the toilets were not enclosed since they were in a locker room. When I had to put one on after showering from the class I would go to the last row of lockers where no one was at and cringe when I was putting the green backed depends on the fricken crinkle and tapes making that tell tale sound of taping would echo UGH ! I was not given a free pass at all. In college was a bit better however still had my moments of trials and tribulations. Gotta love uh Hate incontinence.

With or without diapers, I would be so paranoid about that open environment. Sure we all have the same body parts, but still.

If kids are cruel to other people wearing diapers, they were somehow taught this. They need to know that another kid may still need to wear diapers, or that a condition or wreck could put them back in diapers again.

Last edited:
xpluswearer said:
even the toilets were not enclosed since they were in a locker room.

*Shivers*

The first time I encountered something like this, I think I was ten years old and went to use the bathroom during a festival at a local park. There were walls between the toilets but no doors on them. I tried but couldn't go. I think this experience gave me a shy bladder.

I was homeschooled, so never dealt with a locker room. I go to the YMCA, but change after swimming in one of the stalls with the toilets. Honestly the idea that you are supposed to be naked in a locker room with other people around has always been weird to me.

twoampm said:
When I was in middle school for a couple years I would help the special education class with adaptive p.e. After that we'd take them back to their room, which had a private bathroom attached. I went in to pee once after p.e. and found taped diapers in there for them and put one on under my underwear and wore it for the rest of the day and night. After that I would occasionally take one from there like that :eek:

In grade 6 I got an in school suspension and they gad me do all ny work in the sickbay. I was very mischievous back then so of course I went through every drawer and cupboard. I remember I found some baby diapers and a pullup. I took a baby diaper home. A few days later anything baby related disappeared from that cupboard. And I wish I was as lucky as you!

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
With or without diapers, I would be so paranoid about that open environment. Sure we all have the same body parts, but still.

If kids are cruel to other people wearing diapers, they were somehow taught this. They need to know that another kid may still need to wear diapers, or that a condition or wreck could put them back in diapers again.

Here in Australia if you even joke about someones disability in class you'll get your head smashed in.

xpluswearer said:

In my school they let you use a different washroom with individual stalls, instead of shower room.
Was the school not aware of your condition? (If you don't mind me asking)
I can't imagine having to walk out of the shower stall with a soiled Diaper(even if in a plastic bag) while trying to not being noticed changing out of one and into a fresh one.
I would've just started crying if I was told I had no choice.

I was bullied a lot, I mean a lot, when growing up, I had social issues when interacting.

But I can't imagine the dread you had to deal with, just picturing being in that situation makes my stomach sink.
Hopefully no one noticed and if they did, they said nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

LifeGoesOn223 said:
Here in Australia if you even joke about someones disability in class you'll get your head smashed in.

Same here, the ass kicking I saw someone receive for teasing someone with a noticeable, physical and mental disability.
Nothing serious, but I know the principal didn't do much to the person who did the beating.

Someone tried to tease me after I got back after surgery, spinal and ribs. I think they noticed I had a diaper on, big guy in class, that use to tease me, grabs him and says, "shut it dude"

At the point in life, in highschool I didn't care anymore about being teased, I had friends and happy life. But to see someone who use to bully defend me, made me really happy.

I know this is the Diaper Talk forum, but seeing your post reminded of that, thank you.

I ended up with such bad anxiety that my Dr wrote me a sick note excusing me from PE - so at least I didn't have to suffer the torment - if only he could have done the same in my 1st job where I was bullied verbally by work mates over my diapers - some school bullies don't grow up sadly

edward321 said:
In my school they let you use a different washroom with individual stalls, instead of shower room.
Was the school not aware of your condition? (If you don't mind me asking)
I can't imagine having to walk out of the shower stall with a soiled Diaper(even if in a plastic bag) while trying to not being noticed changing out of one and into a fresh one.
I would've just started crying if I was told I had no choice.

I was bullied a lot, I mean a lot, when growing up, I had social issues when interacting.

But I can't imagine the dread you had to deal with, just picturing being in that situation makes my stomach sink.
Hopefully no one noticed and if they did, they said nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, the ass kicking I saw someone receive for teasing someone with a noticeable, physical and mental disability.
Nothing serious, but I know the principal didn't do much to the person who did the beating.

Someone tried to tease me after I got back after surgery, spinal and ribs. I think they noticed I had a diaper on, big guy in class, that use to tease me, grabs him and says, "shut it dude"

At the point in life, in highschool I didn't care anymore about being teased, I had friends and happy life. But to see someone who use to bully defend me, made me really happy.

I know this is the Diaper Talk forum, but seeing your post reminded of that, thank you.

School did know of it. There was no place in the locker room for privacy this school was build for function not looks barely had the money to build what they have. I took off my wet sweaty diaper when I pulled off my shorts to go to the showers to get cleaned for the rest of the day since I had PE during the first hour of the day once showered and dried off, I took the dry fresh diaper to the back row of the lockers and quickly diapered up came back to my row of lockers and bench got redressed and had to go back to the gym to await the bell to go to next hour of classes. It was not a good time I tell you. And believe me I did cry inside. Did get a few fellow classmates that laughed and snickered at me the teacher overheard it and oh did the students pay for that they got written up and did do extra hard physical activities so karma came back to bite them in the kiester. One mad parent of one of those students made that student come to apologize to me.

I remember in middle school I completely soaked my pants when my teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom I drank like a gallon of Arizona tea during test and before and had to pee the worst I ever had to in my life I was twitching and fidgeting they out the class teacher still didn't let me go after a while I got up to leave the room and started twords the bathroom when I began spurting pee I tried to get there quicker but it was no use I completely soaked myself on the way to the bathroom a few people saw and laughed but most just minded there own but it was soooooo embarrassing i thought I was gonna make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back