Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I might be a little crazy when it comes to finding cheap diapers in stores. I see them I cant take my mind off of them even though i have hundreds at home and i still end up buying them. I was at goodwill yesterday and found a bag of 62 pullups. I know they suck but how often do i see diapers at good will. I looked around to make sure no one i knew was there, (there never is), and looked up to find and old co-worker. I would have been too ashamed to get them but its was .99 cents for 62 I bought them anyways. They were as big as my upper body carrying them out of the store.

Kmart is going out of business here in virginia and i went to their 2 stores which had 75% discounts on everything and found 10 bags of 16 depends plastic backed. You know they dont make them anymore, so I had to buy them out.40 dollars later and sneaking them into my house i have a closet full of diapers. then i went to the other kmart with my parents and saw that they had another 20 bags of them. I couldnt let them go either after getting a ride home i got in may car went back there and I bought them all and had them piled up in my car. I dont know where to put them all but they dont make them anymore, so I guess Im asking what would you do in these situations.

Here are some pictures of the ones i could fit in my bathroom

20170403_154431.jpg
20170403_154436.jpg
20170403_154442.jpg
20170403_154450.jpg

There are Way more in my closet at least 10 bags

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why all my pics uploaded sideways

Attachments

• 20170403_154431.jpg
    20170403_154431.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 20170403_154436.jpg
    20170403_154436.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 20170403_154442.jpg
    20170403_154442.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170403_154450.jpg
    20170403_154450.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
At those prices I'd do the same thing wow! What a deal!

Sitherus said:
I don't know why all my pics uploaded sideways

The sideways upload is because images have a metaproperty in their file that dictates the alignment. Windows will transparently honor that but a file uploader here won't.

Here's the corrected alignments.

Feel free to save them and edit your post with reupload if you want

20170403_154431.jpg20170403_154436.jpg20170403_154442.jpg20170403_154450.jpg

Thank you very much.

I always get turned on when I'm buying diapers, and that's on-line! It's just the idea of doing the deed.

What a find! I wish I could find deals like that!

dogboy said:
I always get turned on when I'm buying diapers, and that's on-line! It's just the idea of doing the deed.

Diapers are a very sexual thing for me. I feel silly saying this but I also get turned on at the mere thought of buying some more. Most times I also have plenty that can last me for months and don't need to spend more money on them and worry about yet another place to stash them. I mean what am I going to do with another 50-100 diapers when I already have plenty? That's not to say that there aren't sometimes that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to buy some more diapers just to buy more and contemplate if I should on and off (on some occasions) for a few hours. To alleviate this thought and desire I....well....ummmm....do the deed to myself and that tends to get rid of the thoughts of buying more. I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this but this is what works for me to get rid of the thoughts of buying more unnecessarily. While I agree that it was a good deal you got, you also don't want to have too much of a good thing so that it is no longer exciting and where it becomes mediocre. Maybe next time just go to one K-Mart and skip going to the second one (I know K-Mart is shutting down so this was a special instance, but my point is maybe going to the 2nd store and buying every diaper that you saw might be too much....?) Just a thought. But please don't let me stop you or discourage you if you enjoy doing it. I just mention my thoughts as for me I have to really think about it before I buy as I don't have many places to put them and I like buying too. As such, I want to do it infrequently to make each event that much more enjoyable as the anticipation is what really gets me excited when I buy them.

Ahh hell! Funny thing....as I am typing this I have a desire to go buy some more diapers! I need to quickly change posts or start watching the news or something to get my mind off of it..... :)

Last edited:
Kmart is going out of business here in virginia and i went to their 2 stores which had 75% discounts on everything and found 10 bags of 16 depends plastic backed. You know they dont make them anymore, so I had to buy them out.40 dollars later and sneaking them into my house i have a closet full of diapers.

Actually they are going back to them soon.

Well that was a waste of money then. I wonder if they'll be as thick plastic or just another cost cutter

Sitherus said:
Well that was a waste of money then. I wonder if they'll be as thick plastic or just another cost cutter
The plastic is comparable to their last plastic incarnation, the tapes are the only major difference which is a welcome improvement.

DinosaurWalk said:
Diapers are a very sexual thing for me. I feel silly saying this but I also get turned on at the mere thought of buying some more.

That's exactly how it works for me too. And I bet there are a lot of others who feel the same.
I can browse an hour on my favourite supplier's website and fill up my "remember this" list with different brands, even though my stash at home is more than enough.

DinosaurWalk said:
To alleviate this thought and desire I....well....ummmm....do the deed to myself and that tends to get rid of the thoughts of buying more. I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this but this is what works for me to get rid of the thoughts of buying more unnecessarily. While I agree that it was a good deal you got, you also don't want to have too much of a good thing so that it is no longer exciting and where it becomes mediocre.

And yes, that is often my solution as well :smile1:
After that, my brain switches back from super-excited to reasonable mode again, and I'm glad to not have clicked the "Order" button. My personal rule is that I really have to use up a good part of my stash before I place a new order.
(Exception: a favourite brand of mine will be discontinued, or changed from plastic to CF *gasp* - then I will break my own rule.)

And yes, that is often my solution as well :smile1:
After that, my brain switches back from super-excited to reasonable mode again, and I'm glad to not have clicked the "Order" button. My personal rule is that I really have to use up a good part of my stash before I place a new order.
(Exception: a favourite brand of mine will be discontinued, or changed from plastic to CF *gasp* - then I will break my own rule.)

What is CF? in my mind the first thing i thought of was carbon fiber but that's not right.
... Sooo... is it Cloth Fit?

- - - Updated - - -

I collect diapers even when there no point in it. I have a stash of newborn or baby size diapers, Not pampers cruisers but baby dry and smaller. I have a Japanese baby diaper. In truth it might be because of the smell that i own them but I've had them for a few years now and the smell is gone. so my stuffed animals wear them. the Japanese diaper is still folded ill call that a limited edition collectible.

Sitherus said:
What is CF? in my mind the first thing i thought of was carbon fiber but that's not right.
... Sooo... is it Cloth Fit?

Almost :)
CF = "Cotton Feel". It's used for diapers in Germany / Europe to mean that the outside is not plastic, but well, a fabric emulating cotton. I don't know if this term is also used for US-brands. This might be one of those faux English words that are used in the German language but are unknown in the English speaking world.
(The classic example being "handy" (noun), meaning cell phone.)

Anyway, I really like diapers with plastic outside, but the regulations in our health care system are slowly causing all suppliers to switch to CF, since it's supposedly what most people with IC prefer. So it's a reason to go on a shopping spree. But then again, there are worse things than having to adapt my fetish to that change ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back