Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilxavierpc

Banned
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
What games do you play on your Apple or Android device

I am playing on Apple dynasty warriors and on android I play mostly rpg right now playing power rangers hero's of Skyrealm and HIT. Any games you could recommend

The only games I play on my Android is Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.

I am not a really big fan of playing on a mobile device, but I usually play Clash Royale, Boom Beach and other offline games like 2048 or BBTAN, and I've been trying Tigerball these days.

I have Final Fantasy Record Keepers as well as Sky Force Reloaded on my iPhone. FFRK is a pretty good old-school Final Fantasy type game, but requires a constant internet connection. Sky Force is pretty good, it's a fairly difficult top-down shooter.

Yeah I have note 5 I played sky force but the did update and I till kept freezing so just took it off.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I got really excited when I got a smartphone, expecting to find all sorts of amazing games to play... But I still haven't really found any that I enjoy. I quite like Trivia Crack. But there's nothing that gets me in the same way that "Snake" did on the old Nokias! :laugh:

I have played several of the Grand Theft Auto games on iOS. I have a mfi controller (made for iOS) so playing many games with it is the same as playing them on a console. I also really enjoy the silent age, definitely check it out if you haven't, it's a point and click game but it's really good. I also have Laura Croft go which is fun, it's a cool puzzle game.

I play organ Trail, Angry Birds, emulators (love the nintendo ds one and snes and gba, scummvm to play some old games like king's quest)

Yoshi how well does the controller work

Lilxavierpc said:
Yoshi how well does the controller work

It works really well, I have the SteelSeries Nimbus and it's really nice. The best thing about MFi controllers is that Apple has set standards so all the controllers have the same buttons and controls and developers do a great job of supporting it. The SteelSeries Nimbus is pretty close to an Xbox One controller and even charges with the lightning cable, you can get one for around $30. I really recommend it for console ports of games like GTA or Bully, a lot of games even remove the virtual buttons when the controller is detected and the game gets full use of the screen.

Yeh remember playing games that game in school

Lilxavierpc said:
Yeh remember playing games that game in school

No not Oregon Trail, Organ Trail, it's a spoof game with zombies.

Ooh lol yeh haven't played game

Organ trail looked really neat, I have been meaning to pick it up for awhile now.

I'm a beta tester right now for the Hydraulic Press Channel game. Pretty fun.

That's awesome

Been playing Clash of clan. I have 4 accounts on it. Th 7, TH 8.5, TH 9, TH 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back