Bedwetting At 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wore my diapers for 3 days because of my IBS and now I've wet the bed the past 4 nights. What is happening to me? I havent wet the bed since I was 4.

I'm very similar to you, almost the same actually. I just find restricting fluid intake four hours before bed. Message me if you want to talk more about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nzabdl said:
I wore my diapers for 3 days because of my IBS and now I've wet the bed the past 4 nights. What is happening to me? I havent wet the bed since I was 4.

I was still regularly wetting my bed at 20. I feel your pain being a late teenager or someone in their early 20's and still bedwetting has to be the worst time in your life to deal with it. If I can help in any way please ask. My advise is see your doctor and make sure there are no other underlaying problems. When I stated wetting again in my late 40's it was soon found being diabetic was the cause.

It could just be your subconscious letting go since you're already wearing a diaper, or it could be something else. Who knows.

Monitor your situation closely for a few more day. If it doesn't go away on its own you should go see your doctor about it.

nzabdl said:

See a doctor to rule out a serious disease. This happened to me too. I've been bedwetting almost every night since the age of 25 (I'll be 50 this year). I used to bedwet sporadically as a young child. Oh yeah, I also have IBS to go along with my OAB.

Restricting fluid intake, no matter what the reason, is never a good idea. It can lead to liver, kidney, and blood issues (not necessarily in that order).

See your doctor to get checked out, IBS can lead to bladder issues since your body adapts to you being diapered 24/7 the reverse is also possiable you can start with a bladder issue and some times end up with a bowel issue as well

3 days of being diapered is a short time to start bed wetting there may be a medical issue thats causing it see your doctor and get an appointment with an urologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back