Does any one else shave or wax their crotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis9800

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Is this a thing? The other night, after a long days work, I decided to .. you know! But I wanted to savour the moment & the feeling. I'd been refusing to wear for a good few weeks & thought why not shave as much hair off to get as close a feeling to the diaper as possible? I may have gone OTT! I even shaved my butt! lol!

Does any one else do this? And are there any other tips or tricks to making it that much more a memorable experience? I've heard of smearing Petroleum Jelly/Vasaline to the inside of the diaper before.. (Not sure what that's all about!) I also heard about pouring loads of warm corn flour into the diaper too, which I presume is for added sensations?!

What other crazy things do we all get up to! Thanks in advance!

I shave for hygiene purposes.

I usually use my beard trimmer to trim my hair down as far as possible without actually shaving. I used to shave clean but the growing back got to uncomfortable for a few days, very itchy and pokey.

As for a more memorable experience, I usually like to put lotion in my diaper to make things a little slippery, but my favorite is a whole banana.

As incontmiss says I shave to be clean besides I hate all that hair on my body Yuck! makes showering much better and faster

I get my crack waxed I love the feeling, wiping your bottom is so much easier afterwards too

I shave for hygiene purposes. Also helps to reduce leaks/wicking from the leg area.

I shave but not too close.
Itchiness and ingrown hairs are not fun at all yeesh!

But it does indeed make the diaper feel much nicer imo.
Idk how you guys can shave your butts though! I've tried it before and what resulted was 2 days of horrifying itchiness.

I love how much closer the diaper feels when I'm baby smooth. I'd love to get my hair down there removed permanently. Definitely can tell the difference

I shave my public area weekly as I like the look. I haven't shaved my rear (not really sure how to do this and I don't have enough hair back there to make it worthwhile anyway).

I always shave my diaper area, for hygiene reasons, and because applying barrier cream is easier. Also hair increases odor

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

I shave my diaper area every day. I love the look and hate hair down there!

i shave my crotch and my but since I was 13-14

Hair maintenance of some sort is almost mandatory when you wear 24/7. I do not shave and I have rough skin and will get too many nicks and cuts (same with my face, but not with the same razor). Instead, I use an electric trimmer with a short attachment. This way it will not nick my skin but is still fast and easy. I personally find I like having short hairs anyways, as this creates a sort of barrier gap between my skin and my diaper which reduces any discomfort or rashes.

Like Slomo I don't shave or wax, just trim and maintain. Bald nether regions just never feel right to me. I have gone hairless previously for pretty long periods to please previous partners but it's something I can never quite get used to.

I've shaved down there since I was 24/7. It's second nature now.

I just trim it down real short with scissors, I can't stand the itchy feeling you get when it is stubbly a day or two later.

I trim mine with a beard trimmer, I only recently started to do it but it's a lot cleaner down there now. I wouldn't want it all gone, more itchiness and possibly ingrown hairs.

I tried shaving it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I. . .kind of like it. I was worried it would cause chafing, but it didn't. I didn't notice any extra itching, either, although I just used the beard trimmer on my regular razor so it wasn't super short.

I shave for hygiene purposes a couple of times a week

Sheepies said:
But it does indeed make the diaper feel much nicer imo.
Idk how you guys can shave your butts though! I've tried it before and what resulted was 2 days of horrifying itchiness.

Like other have mentioned, a beard trimmer or body groomer set to leave 3-5mm 'fuzz' is pretty nice way to feel 'young', ease cleanup, and avoid itching. It doesn't feel the same as a clean shave, but especially on the receiving end of touch it feels almost as nice and 'nude'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back