Does any one else shave or wax their crotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shaved in the past, but the last few times i have been using a hair removal cream. I tried a small amount on a "sensitive" area first and everything was fine. Now when it needs doing its a quick five minutes with the cream and then a good shower. I know its not for everyone but it works well for me.

I'm another for hygiene. You want to avoid smells being trapped in your furry hot dog or fur burger.

Shaved. Never waxed but have considered it.

I've shaved just for the feeling. I'm not a fan of body hair and I wish there was a cheap and easy way to permanently remove any hair below the neck. I've read that when shaving you should exfoliate first, then shave, then exfoliate again to limit ingrown hairs and reduce bumps and irritation. Then use a lotion that doesn't clog your pores. That helps. Still... I dislike the inevitable itchiness after a few days when it starts to grow back in and if I shave too often I end up irritating my skin. I'm going to try the suggestion others have made of using trimmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shave, mainly for hygiene.

Makes skin care and clean up much easier. It also makes other lifestyle choices easier to manage.

I've never waxed those areas, eventually I will give it a try.

As you can see, you are not alone in this venture.

i always shave. to me it's​ a hygiene thing. plus i prefer the look.

I don't shave per say but I do keep in trimmed rather short - for hygenic purposes. Just short enough to not cause itching or irratation.I shaved once and had terrible itching.A simple trim helps.

I shave front and back about every other day. It truly helps w a lot of things. Someday I would like to get lazer hair removal. I started doing this about 5 yrs ago and have no plans of ever going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shave once a week down there mostly for hygiene purposes.

i always shave for hygiene , no odor if wet

Like some others who have posted above, I trim down there as opposed to shaving, as I don't like the itching and irritation that happens when the hair regrows after shaving. I can typically get most of it off with an electric trimmer anyway.

I used to shave when I started to wear diapers then I stopped after a few months because of an accident. I started shaving again last week.

Keeping all that down there cleanly and hygienic includes keeping any hair trimmed as short as possible and doing so often.
Shaving just causes pains though for me >~<

I use a fancy Norelco trimmer cause scissors usually took too long and made me nervous.
I don't have the most steady hands and felt putting scissors near my "bits" was a risk I didn't wanna take(sorry if tmi)

Makes spreading creams and pastes easy. Absolutely makes cleaning up and changing easier too.

Shaving Cream

Shaving cream?

I have to admit that there is a bit of a unique sensation with shaving the down under parts and becoming more like we we were when we were a baby.

It is a unique sensation that is certainly a reminder of how we may have been as a baby. The problem with this is that it is short lived in that less than a day later, as hair starts to regrow it is a painful and itchy reminder of our actual age.

OUCH!!!

I do kinda want to do this really.

I've been trimming for a little while now, but I bought a cream removal system I haven't had the nerve to try for fear of irritation.

i have tried shaving, trimming, depilatory creams and waxing.. and each of them had their issues for me, what i use now is use an epilator. It has it's drawbacks too.. mainly the pain. The first four or five times you use one the pain is nearly unbearable (your mileage may vary), but each time you do it you get a bit less regrowth and what grows back is a finer hair so the pain diminishes a lot. i first started out using a Braun Silk Epil which was top of the line then, but use a Emjoi AP18 now, and any who are interested i suggest start with that. The Emjoi AP18 has almost twice the amount of 'tweezers' and pulls hair in opposite directions so you get a nice taut patch of skin to work on, and there is much less chance of getting 'ouchies'.

The big advantage for me is you only have to do it once every three or four weeks, and you are ABSOLUTELY baby smooth.. no stubble at all. It, like shaving takes a bit of flexibility to go up the backside. i have been doing my whole body now for about six months and love it.

I just did yesterday. Baby smooth down there. I haven't gotten the chance to try a diaper yet tho, :/ I've been out for weeks and still waiting for Abu preschools to get back in stock on mediums. I only have so much money so I'm have to wait till those are back.

I wanna try it so bad. I feel like the diaper would feel completely different like this.

I mow the lawn but never shave it , although someone once taught me after I shaved my mustache off to put preparation H on shaved areas to decrease swelling and itching, and it does help, but I have never gone nap of the earth again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back