Kids Menu or Adult Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When you're out at a restaurant do you eat from ? Do you choose based on appetite or kids Menu only ? What's your favorite menu item ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adults because it would be more of a satisfying meal than having a smaller portion intended for small bodies

I'm with Angelic on this. Even adult meal barely fills me up.

Adult for sure, the only exception is if there is a toy I really want lol XD.

When we get frozen custard at a local place my parents and I get the kid's cone, as it's like just the right size.

One thing to note is at most sit-down restaurants the menus usually say the kid's meals are for a certain age and under, so I don't know if they'd let an adult order one...

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
When we get frozen custard at a local place my parents and I get the kid's cone, as it's like just the right size.

One thing to note is at most sit-down restaurants the menus usually say the kid's meals are for a certain age and under, so I don't know if they'd let an adult order one...

Not sure about casual dining allowing it. but I know people who are not "little" order off kids menu at fast food restaurants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

I don't think any place is going to bar you from ordering off the kids menu as long as they get paid. :3

Everyone jokes I should use the kids menu, though it's probably accurate. I don't eat very much and /always/ take leftovers home. Buuuuuut adult foods are good as fudge, unless as stated above by another. Unless toys are involved.

Hello Kitty toys especially. :3

Cereal said:
Hello Kitty toys especially. :3

That was my exact thought when I mentioned it ! XD

Nah, I usually don't eat a lot but certain things I require a lot of to be filling. Like chicken nuggets. I always get a 20 piece, and even then it's sometimes not enough.

And if I wanted a kids' meal toy badly enough many restaurants sell them without food (they know that many adults collect them).

Adult meal unfortunately.

If the kids meals had larger portions then totally but otherwise I go with the option that fills me up unless they have a really cool toy.
Sometimes I still get the kids meal any way though if I'm only a little bit hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

Clover said:
Nah, I usually don't eat a lot but certain things I require a lot of to be filling. Like chicken nuggets. I always get a 20 piece, and even then it's sometimes not enough.

And if I wanted a kids' meal toy badly enough many restaurants sell them without food (they know that many adults collect them).

Yup! I know for a fact Mcdonalds sells the toy alone for $2 each.

Clover said:

But that is just less fun XD. I would still get a kids meal just to get the toy, but I would probably just get 2 of them or 3, depending on how hungry I was. That way I can get all the toys ! :p

It's funny, ever since I had weight loss surgery the amount I can eat has drastically changed. One cup of food pretty much fills me up now. Over the past couple years I've been ordering more and more from the kids menu because it's all I can eat anyways. I'm not much of an AB but I regularly get s kick out of the fact that I eat kids meals or kids portions most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my Bariatric Surgery I have a card to say to let me eat of the kids or senior menu (now the later is not an issue). However I get the kids menu so I can color!

egor said:
With my Bariatric Surgery I have a card to say to let me eat of the kids or senior menu (now the later is not an issue). However I get the kids menu so I can color!

Well, I don't know if you would need the card for the kids menu, but the seniors menu, if not old enough ... probably if it had some sort of seniors discount. But I never been to a place that said a person couldn't order off the kids menu, mainly cause I don't think there is any sort of actual discount there.

I always get the adult meals at restaurant. The only toys I collect are skylanders and amiibo.

MarchinBunny said:
That way I can get all the toys ! :p

Get all the toys!!!! ^_^/"

MarchinBunny said:
Well, I don't know if you would need the card for the kids menu, but the seniors menu, if not old enough ... probably if it had some sort of seniors discount. But I never been to a place that said a person couldn't order off the kids menu, mainly cause I don't think there is any sort of actual discount there.

One would think so, but there has been issues of some places not allowing people to order off of either menu. So that is why they developed the cards. In ten years thing may have changed.

I always get the adult menu. Not only are the portions bigger, but they generally have the food I want to eat there. Kids Menus are far more limited in what they serve.

egor said:
One would think so, but there has been issues of some places not allowing people to order off of either menu. So that is why they developed the cards. In ten years thing may have changed.

Ya, I suppose that is true. XD It was a very long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back