Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's back.

Default Guess who's back.

Back again.

Yep. So How long has it been since I've been here? God... it's gotta be maybe a month before the old boards went down. So... who missed me?!

Welcome back! It would be cool if you could re-introduce yourself so the newer members here can get to know you. But yeah, I remember you

I don't really know you, but Hey! The more the Merrier! Welcome back x)

Welp, why not.

I'm just your average geek from the big apple, who has basically no life and trolls around in his desk chair for the better part of the day thinking of ways to torture the earth.

I came back here because I missed the community too much. I still had remote contacts that I talk to now and again whom I've met on these very boards.

Can't wait to jump back in the pool of plushies

Wonder if there's anyway to get back the stuff that I had on the old boards... hmm
    Anyway... yeah

I've been away for too long. I just got over some crap (no pun intended) in my life, and I'm starting to get things back on track. Can't wait to see some of my old friends

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Wonder if there's anyway to get back the stuff that I had on the old boards...
    You could prowl Google's cache and the Internet Archive.

Most stuff in Google's cache is gone as it's been more then 3 months.