Stop diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben21

Banned
Role
  1. Other
So I need help is there a way to stop wereing diaper how do I stop this fetish it's getting bad for me and I can stop it

Well one way to stop is to throw away your stash and never buy anymore ever again, but the desire will always be there. Here really is no way to fully get rid of the desire, just the actual diapers. But denying yourself the diapers could have a negative affect on your quality of life. I don't know what issues your diapers are causing, but you definitely need to have a balance. If diapers are causing you real life problems, you need to take a step back to see what you can change.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Well one way to stop is to throw away your stash and never buy anymore ever again, but the desire will always be there. Here really is no way to fully get rid of the desire, just the actual diapers. But denying yourself the diapers could have a negative affect on your quality of life. I don't know what issues your diapers are causing, but you definitely need to have a balance. If diapers are causing you real life problems, you need to take a step back to see what you can change.
nothing's going on just getting info to see this is a good path

Ben21 said:
So I need help is there a way to stop wereing diaper how do I stop this fetish it's getting bad for me and I can stop it

Just masturbate like the rest of us. It reduces sexual desire, and for me, the "need to wear."

Ben21 said:

Your profile indicates you are IC? :think: :shrug:

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Just masturbate like the rest of us. It reduces sexual desire, and for me, the "need to wear."
I agree with this. When I do that, all desires to wear leave for a few days. If I am wearing one when I do it, I then take it off right away.

Ben21 said:

Very curious that you would want to stop wearing diapers when you are incontinent... I would think that someone that needs them wouldn't be trying to not wear them... ... ...

Also additionaly interesting is how two hours ago you posted a thread asking the exact opposite and asking how you can wear 24/7. So like, are you incontinent or not, and are you trying to stop or go 24/7?

No offense, but my troll alarm is going off the charts right now. One post you're saying you want to stop your diaper wearing "fetish" despite your post saying you're incontinent, then you make one post saying you want to wear all the time and another saying you want to never wear. Contradictory much?

bambinod said:
no my name is dean and I'm confuse and I need help why I like diapers

- - - Updated - - -

ClickyKeys said:
Very curious that you would want to stop wearing diapers when you are incontinent... I would think that someone that needs them wouldn't be trying to not wear them... ... ...
no I m starting to I need to know if it's a bad idea

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
is there a way to go IC fast

So what's all this about then?

IC.png
IC2.png

And this?

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/107995-How-do-I-stay-in-diapers

Both of those things are in direct contradiction to this thread. Are you incontinent? If not please don't say you are in your profile. Do you want to wear 24/7 or never wear again? Pick one, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Ben21 said:
is there a way to go IC fast

Why are you asking if you can become incontinent if you are incontinent?

Get a GF who's not interested in diapers.
The feeling for diapers stay, but the time you really can wear them will be limited ��

Looks like the user dean34 who was banned a few days ago. Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back