A sexual question

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, most aspects of wearing and using diapers are sexually arousing, and have been since early puberty. Like Trevor and a few of the others who've replied so far, I consider myself a "diaper-sexual." My interest in ordinary sex didn't really present itself until a couple of years after I'd figured out how to masturbate with diapers, and the two don't mix at all.

And for as long as I've been wearing diapers, I've also been living with one or more people from whom I was keeping my diapers a secret. That may be why, unlike some, I haven't lost any of my sexual attraction to diapers. Wearing only a few times each week has probably kept it exciting. I can definitely see how going 24x7 could "spoil" that. (Although it seems like some would rather just use diapers without any sexual entanglements.)

Trevor said:
It's all kinds of things. I still find things. In that sense, "diaper-sexual" is an apt description for me. It's not all that my relationship is with diapers but it's the ultimate reason I do what I do.

In general, I'd say it's a sensual/tactile thing both in the feeling of wearing and feeling the diaper on the outside. The sounds and smells are important as well. In addition to the physical stuff, there's also the meaning of them, the infantile status of being stuck wearing them. There's a lot of mileage off that and it can play out in many ways. Using them can also be a major factor. They're not the only way I can get sexual enjoyment but they're a big deal to me.

For me it's all that, plus the packaging. I love buying diapers; I love opening a diaper bag and seeing the row of fresh white (always white) diapers inside. I love feeling the unopened diapers. I love pulling the first one out. Diaper aesthetics are critical to me. I love the M4 for all sorts of reason, in particular fit - but it's the look that makes it my go-to diaper.

hti24 said:
For me it's all that, plus the packaging. I love buying diapers; I love opening a diaper bag and seeing the row of fresh white (always white) diapers inside. I love feeling the unopened diapers. I love pulling the first one out. Diaper aesthetics are critical to me. I love the M4 for all sorts of reason, in particular fit - but it's the look that makes it my go-to diaper.

That's in there for me as well to varying degrees. I like the appearance of M4s but I'm not crazy about second chance tapes vs. taping panels, so they're not my favorites.

Back when Attends used to be good, I really enjoyed the somewhat nerve-wracking act of buying them and the immediate gratification of having them. What you describe was more important then for those, and also the smell of them. I haven't run across another adult diaper that has its own scent character the way those did.

That's the sense in which I think diaper-sexual is relevant. It's not just a single thing, and like an infatuated lover, I can find any number of idiosyncratic things that are good about them that wouldn't matter at all to someone who wasn't into them.

For me, the reasoning has changed as I've grown older and been ABDL longer. Initially, it was pretty much anything to do with them. These days, it still kinda is, but it's more of wearing, wetting, and occasionally messing them. Could also be from the, I don't want to say rebellion, but just the feelings and adrenaline that come from doing something like this, that strays away from the norms.

PaddedBrony said:
Could also be from the, I don't want to say rebellion, but just the feelings and adrenaline that come from doing something like this, that strays away from the norms.

This reminded of me something. It's not quite my same experience, but anyway.

I'm reasonably sure that part of the reason why I'm sexually fixated on training pants is how when I was little my mom said they were dumb and just painted them in a negative, taboo light. Wires got crossed somewhere in my brain I guess. Also, for me it's about the change in status that training pants convey - unlike one wearing diapers, one wearing training pants is expected to be showing some control over their bodily functions but hasn't quite mastered it yet.

The other thing that comes to my mind, even though I've mentioned it countless times, and I don't even know if it's even a sexual connection to them, but I potty trained late. Technically, I started right around 3, but it wouldn't be another year to year and a half until it finally stuck. I still have one or two vivid memories of being a stubborn child, either refusing or too preoccupied to worry about potty training. I still even remember a few times I was sent to preschool in Pull Ups.

I almost want to trace my ABDL roots back to moments like that, and the feelings attached to them at that time. At the same time, I look at it like I was just a stubborn kid who didn't want to potty train. Frankly, I don't know what to chalk it up to.

Just about everything diaper related turns me on. Also wetting and messing, in general, turns me on as well. So diapers don't always need to be included.
The thought of diapers turns me on. Just watching anime and thinking how that character would look great in a diaper would turn me on. The packaging, the smell of fresh diapers. The squishy feeling of a wet diaper. The warmth. The desperation of needing to go. The thought of having an accident. The thought of someone else have an accident. Seeing someone do the pee dance. Seeing someone wet themselves. Wetting the bed. The thought of having done something naughty. I think the thoguht of embaressment turns me on as well, although actual embaressment doesn't I don't think.

Ya, I mean ... I don't think there is any portion of diapers that doesn't turn me on. With that said, it doesn't always turn me on like no matter what. I love to wear just for the comfort and feeling it gives me of being safe and secure quite often too.

When I went 24/7 I was told by many ab/dl that I would lose the stimulating effect of being I diapers all the time and what I found to get around this was to switch brands from time to time and that has worked well. I generally don't wet at night and don't understand that I am some what IC during the day but always wake up dry, need to wake up a bit and get rid of that morning wood if you will, wet a bit and then go back to sleep, to me that makes no sense, maybe I get nervous thinking I am going to leak or not.

I have always been into diapers. When I was young I would rub up against things in themy before I knew what I was doing. I love the evolution over the years as I became braver. Most of my life I made diapers out of toilet paper and tissue and other household items. The first time buyin general good nines in the store was such a rush. Recieving a box full of abdl diapers in the mail got my heart racing. I love you the feel of sliding into a diaper after a shower or after a stretch of not wearing. The reunion is a grand experience. For me, I love being diapered in public the most. Though i must say, wearing only a diaper outside In a place wear no one will see like a private farm is absolutely exhilarating.

Even just knowing I'm wearing a diaper excites me. I love wearing diapers under loose-fitting pants, especially pyjama bottoms; I love rubbing my diaper through the pants, not even as a sexual thing but as a sensual, tactile one. It remains an intoxicating feeling for me. Similarly, being in a wet diaper with pyjamas or sweats on overtop...I mean, it's just the best feeling in the entire world.

For me seeing someone pee or poop one I can get aroused, I used to get aroused putting one on but now it's pretty much only when my girlfriend does it.

I can honestly say they don't much do it for me anymore. Occasionally I get in that head space but wearing 24/7 has taken much of the thrill away. When a good portion of your day is spent changing wet, messy diapers the arousal is on rare occasions. The rest of the rime, not so much. In my bedwtter days it was more intense. That faded quickly.

MixerOp said:
For those of you that still are aroused by wearing diapers, what part of the wearing does it for you? Putting one on... Wetting... Something else...

for the most part; weather wanted or not, I do get aroused when putting or getting one out on me..

I used to get aroused just by putting one on but nowadays it only happens when I wet it.

I had to wear Goodnites to bed until middle school or so and liked them alot back then and that was before puberty/sexual thought. Since then I have seen diapers both as sexual and nonsexual - sometimes I just like wearing like I did as a kid, sometimes I'm looking for a turn-on. Wearing/wetting diapers gets me turned on the most, also seeing others wearing diapers ;)

I love the feeling of wetting it. I often massage the front until i orgasm. it saves on cleaning up afterwards too. i dont experience the filling drop as i use ABU Super Dry Kids which holds its shape well, even after many wettings. can't beat the feel of a wet and full diaper.

I get turned on putting the diaper on. It's the self care or something. Though I find getting hard while putting the diaper on to be a bit of a problem.

Then there's the stress release when letting go. It's no wonder I feel so much better in a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first just thinking about them would be enough. After wearing 24/7, I've gotten to the point where they're just really comfortable and secure feeling. Yet even after a dozen years of wearing 24/7, I do still get aroused from messing. I think it's because that and #3 line up well in terms of frequency, so it's usually "I might as well take care ofthat too before changing, since I have to change now anyways" and enough of doing that over the years has led to a form of conditioned response. It took a good five years or so to get over the instant regret/shame from that pattern.

Outside of that, I still like a good fictional story or drawing (if the character is cute) involving diapers. But those are hard to come by, as I'm rather picky :(

I find in general that I'm really happy with being able to wear 24/7 in general without the arousal, and would prefer to break the messing part too if I could. I've gotten over the guilt, but I'm still not thrilled about the fetish links of this lifestyle, I've just learned to live with them because I have no choice.

It does have sexual elements but as pretty much everyone else says, it's far more than a simple kink. I don't specifically know what happened to jumpstart this life long desire for diapers and babyish stuff but I do remember several instances growing up where it was obvious. One I remember the most was when I was maybe five. My friend was over and we played this game where we would pretend the under side of my bed (which had door flaps) was a magic regression machine. I'd crawl under there and make machine clonking noises while I quickly took off all my clothes but my underwear. Then I crawled out pretending to be a baby. I recall my friend did it too but I know I was the one that had the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back