Wetting more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLanon said:
I like my diapers as wet as possible. If i don't have enough time to soak my diaper as much as i want, I'll add warm water to it. If really want to wear, but i know I'm not going to be able to wear for long, sometimes i will not pee in it, but only add warm water. That way, i can wear it once more later on.

My first ABDL diapers (crinklz) are coming in the mail tomorrow, so i have alotted plenty of time for wearing this weekend. It will take A LOT longer to fill one of those, compared to cruddy depends or goodnites.

I dream of the day I can try a real adult diaper. I can only use the cheap store bought ones.

CalicoSky said:
Do any of you try to wet more than once or do you prefer to change right away? For my situation...it's so rare for me to have the house to myself that when I do have a chance to put a diaper on I like to use it to full capacity and beyond haha. I wondered if anyone was the same way.

I only wear when I have a couple hours, so I use them to the max. I used to hate it, but it's growing on me.

Sometimes I don't even bother waiting to Drink & wet! I just pour warm water in! That way you can get it a nice temperature & not have to worry about errrrr.. pee! lol! Have you jumped in the bath tub with it yet? That's what I call "beyond" ha ha!

CalicoSky said:
Do any of you try to wet more than once or do you prefer to change right away? For my situation...it's so rare for me to have the house to myself that when I do have a chance to put a diaper on I like to use it to full capacity and beyond haha. I wondered if anyone was the same way.

Totally feel the same way. My problem however is patience. Once I wet the first time I'm completely focused on the diaper and can't seem to calm down until I "take care of things".

Having different capacity diapers on hand lends itself to how many wettings before you know it might leak. If time is limited and I want to go a few times during the day, I use a cheaper, thinner one. If overnight, I only go premium like, Dry 24/7 which I can rarely fill up. Like others have said, I often "top of" my used diaper with warm water to get it closer to max capacity. But I never go just once. To me, that is a waste.

Delta max...I mean I will try to use the diapers to the maximum...or more than once...

Wet more than once here as well. Either until leaking or I have to take it off. (Or if I notice its just before leaking) I don't have the luxury of having a million diapers so I have to use them to their fullest.

It honestly depends on the amount of time I have to wear. Shorter periods of time mean I have to cram a lot of fluids in and flood it out all at once. Longer periods of time allow me to let Mother Nature take course and just do things naturally. More often than not, I try to get the most out of a diaper regardless of the amount of time I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back