What do you boost your diapers with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also use the Lille Classic booster pads. Although they are not crazy absorbent, they have a high pulp-to-SAP ratio and wick quite well along their length. They are very resistant to clumping and bunching and in the UK at least they are inexpensive. Two pads overlapped just about fit in an average nappy. I was just about to re-stock after using up a bulk purchase from a while ago, so I am interested to hear that they might have changed since I last bought.

Another option that I like is the GDiapers disposable pad option that they supply as part of their hybrid diaper system. They are physically quite flimsy and can tear or bunch if roughly handled, but extremely absorbent with a high SAP content. However their unique advantage is that they are completely flushable - despite their slze and absorbency the whole pad can be flushed down most ordinary toilets using a simple tear-and-separate process. I was just extolling the convenience of flushable liners in another thread and this extends to the GDiapers; if I make a mess in them I can flush and get rid of the smell instantly, so they are my preference at least for the rear booster when I am expecting a BM. One can also do a 'capacity top-up' very quickly and discreetly if a complete change isn't needed - take a fresh GDiaper pad to the bathroom concealed in clothing, switch it with the wet one and flush, so nothing needs to be visibly carried or left in the trash.

I bought a pack of the inspire +incontrol boosters, they look rather small and thin compared to the old abri-let maxi boosters, fit nicely between the leakguards and do add absorbancy, though not swelling insanely, so I think they are good when needing extra without being too bulky like the abri-let maxi's

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned the ABU power ups. They look ok bit like the North shore boosters though. Any one tried both to find differences?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I use the Northshore boosters and love them , I have never tried ABU booster, I do know the Northshore are $20.00 cheaper per case, lacking any direct comparison of which is better , I would save the 20 and get more diapers with it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back