Day or night diaper wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which do you prefer and why?

Personally I prefer night-time because it's far more private, but sometimes the thrill of wearing under my clothes during the day can be fun too.

hmmm though question... Do I have to pick one.. or can it be both lol.

Personally I like to wear during the day and at night. The 24/7 comfort just makes me feel safe. I know I can't wet myself during the day but just love the feel. At night, I have to admit I like the feeling of a wet diaper. Makes me feel little and innocent.

If I had to pick only one it would be night time, for wetting purposes and the feeling of being a little kid, not to mention the decrease in night terrors when I wear.

~Max~

I like wearing at night the best, cuddle up with my plush dragon puppet and my rabbit I had since I was two years old, I need to wear all the time but night I think is the best, just a diaper and nothing else unless it's cold.

I usually prefer to wear at night. I sleep more soundly that way.

Both , comfort for night and convenience by day being a truck driver

I guess night but I wear nappies all the time as I am incontinent but thoroughly enjoy being in nappies.

I usually wear mostly at night, although wearing during the day makes me feel little if I get in the mindset that 'I need diapers during the day too'. Both have their advantages.

I guess I would have to say the day because at night, while sleeping, I'm not aware of the diaper.

Both. I'm 24/7 and incon.

Night takes slight preference because I can consider just absorbency, without having to also consider discretion. When you don't know when your next voiding is, that's very comforting.

24/7 incon, I agree with night time you can hold back the yellow river by any means necessary, where's during the day , I try to be low profile and not radiate I'm diapered come see .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I prefer night time, because I am a bed wetter and the fact that you don't have to be as secretive about it.

24-7 365 here Not a day goes by that I wish I could get over the medical reaction to anesthesia to get my incontinence treated however not a 100 percent guarantee it will get me to full continence. Doc says its less than 30 percent success it will work in my case- says to self do I risk my life for 30 percent?
I wish for a dry day for once. what I would not give not to have a fully soaked diaper and dont waste a single square inch of the diaper either.

For me day time wearing is largely for DL reasons - and I only do it occassionally. I enjoy it when I do.

Night time I'm currently doing every night I'm on my own - which is most week-nights. I feel protected and comforted - but mainly it helps me to sleep a bit better as I have nocturia (needing to pee two or three times at night) which makes my insomnia worse. I like night wearing - but don't like the rinsing my nappy in the morning and pinning before bed (I wear cloth nappies at night as I just can't get on with disposables at night).

Although I appreciate that someone who wasn't DL wouldn't wear at night for nocturia - for me it feels like I'm wearing at night to help me sleep rather than for pleasure - whereas during the day I'm wearing because I like it.

While I have worn Goodnites underneath my pants a few time during the day a few times, I normally reserve to wearing diapers at night.

I wear 24/7 all my life I think wearing nights better don't have wear clothes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I like wearing diapers during the day and night. In fact, I would probably go 24/7 most of the time if it weren't for my job (I am constantly moving around and don't want to have to deal with excessive sweating, chafing, etc.).

Night time because there is no need to hide the diaper.

Night is perfect for me, being now just a bedwetter they are absolutely necessary anyway.

When I was 24/7 incon I liked wearing during the day for a while then the reality set in of it being hard to be 100% discrete, trickey to go away with other people and what do you do when you need to go number 2 at work and the stalls have short thin dividers between them!

I sleep in a diaper and plastic pants. I always put a dry diaper on in the morning and make a messy.

Keleros9 said:
I prefer night time, because I am a bed wetter and the fact that you don't have to be as secretive about it.

I am a bedwetter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back