MyDiaper brand - should I try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've seen several things about MyDiaper that seem to be positive. At first, I kind of thought they were a little bit of a knock off version of premium ABDL diapers, but I've become more curious in them recently after seeing positive notes about them. I've tried all the ABUs, Bambinos, Rearz, Tykables, Crinklz, Fabine... so, for those who have tried MyDiaper and some of the other top brands, are they worth trying with the shipping to the US and whatnot? Or are they below or no better than the other top brands above? Thanks :)

They're definitely worth a try. I've had zero problems with quality. They have back and front elastic, good leak guards, good tapes, and pretty high capacity padding that comes far up the front and back. Plastic shell has a very good feel to it. All over a very good diaper. They DO fit quite small, at least as small as bambino, so "go large" when selecting a size.

I've had bad luck getting discrete shipping from SaveExpress. I even paid the extra few bucks for it and just got one piece of transparent packing tape over one of several large "MyDiaper" logos on the box. Others have had better luck with that though.

Price is also pretty good for what you get. They come in a variety of different prints including white, animal, classic, and night. I personally prefer the dark blue night variety. They're available locally from retailers like abdlfactory in smaller quantities, or by the case straight from saveexperss in germany. (price is a bit cheaper by the case direct for me)

mydiaperblauhinten_720x600.jpg

mydiaper-blauw-print-losse-luiers-abdlfactory-1000x1000.jpg

Normally I wouldn't call the "deep colors, elves, unicorns, clouds" theme my type, but something about it I do like. Also the reliable cloud strips along the edges aid in getting the tapes consistently right.

Yeah -- I was expecting a "novelty" diaper that didn't live up to expectations, but I was really impressed. The fit is good, the tapes are strong, and the plastic doesn't tear easily. And they're not super-expensive.

Definitely worth a try!

bambinod said:
They're definitely worth a try. I've had zero problems with quality. They have back and front elastic, good leak guards, good tapes, and pretty high capacity padding that comes far up the front and back. Plastic shell has a very good feel to it. All over a very good diaper. They DO fit quite small, at least as small as bambino, so "go large" when selecting a size.

I've had bad luck getting discrete shipping from SaveExpress. I even paid the extra few bucks for it and just got one piece of transparent packing tape over one of several large "MyDiaper" logos on the box. Others have had better luck with that though.

Price is also pretty good for what you get. They come in a variety of different prints including white, animal, classic, and night. I personally prefer the dark blue night variety. They're available locally from retailers like abdlfactory in smaller quantities, or by the case straight from saveexperss in germany. (price is a bit cheaper by the case direct for me)

View attachment 29013

View attachment 29014

Normally I wouldn't call the "deep colors, elves, unicorns, clouds" theme my type, but something about it I do like. Also the reliable cloud strips along the edges aid in getting the tapes consistently right.

I've always wanted to try these! luckily I will be getting my tax return soon, and can buy some! <3

All the products you listed are superior to these, & quite rightly so. They are more expensive! However, these are a second best. They are much better than BetterDry but not quite as good a Cuddlz. They are a smaller cut, swell nicely, & hold more than you initially trust them to! I've only tried the White ones, as I am more about the diaper & less about infantilism.
They are a mystical diaper because when you first get them out, the first thing that strikes you is the fact that nothing individual about them stands out. They don't have amazingly huge tapes per say or a really puffy wide crotch etc. But as you begin to familiarize yourself with them, they start to tick more boxes than a budget Diaper should! They have a landing panel! They are a tight fit & oh.. the plastic isn't too shabby! So don't expect fireworks. But they may surprise you!

Travis9800 said:
So don't expect fireworks. But they may surprise you!

TL;DR For the OP: YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back