Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Which do you guys prefer?

I haven't tried either but, I'd go with both. I like their designs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I use both, I personally like the abu simple, little paws, space more. They hold more.
You can get a case of abu (80 diapers) for $156.00 - that's $1.95 per diaper. Bambino bellissimo's are 48 per case at $95.00 or 1.97 per diaper and hold a little less.
both are great products and they both have there plusses, the bambino plastic outer shell is a little crunchier or crisper and the abu is a little softer. Tapes on both are decent, the abu being slightly stronger.

Last edited:
ABU's!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

ABU. No question. Better tapes, better quality in general. And the plastic is coated on the inside so it doesn't irritate the skin like Bambinos do.

ABU for sure, all around a better diaper than Bambino. Simples for regualr wear, Space and LittlePaws for cute feeling times :)
And after how Bambino lost parts of multiple orders I placed and handled it like they couldn't care less,
I decided ABU was the place to be and the padding right for me. :biggrin:

space are higher capacity and iirc a little more expensive. Bambino has an all-white (bianco) like abu (simple) but the rest of their lineup is the same diaper with a different print on the tape panel only. The bellisimo offers increased capacity though is otherwise identical except again for the tape panel art.

ABU has several varieties of the same model, but then offers several additional models such as Preschool, so there's more variety there.

Given the number of choices on both sides of the fence, it's hard to say just one way or the other. I personally like bambino's Teddy print the best, wear ABU's simple (plastic) during the day (daily) and their simple (or space, as I have some left) are an occasional overnight for when I expect a lot of wetting.

For lower volume nights, and regular at-home wear, it's quite a mix of other brands, which includes the teddy and some leftover bianco.

tl;dr: I prefer both, for different reasons, and also wear other types

Bambinos
+ I really love the velcro like tabs of the Magnifico's.
- The sample price is still a bit high.

ABUNIVERSE
+ Very good customer service, including the $5 off code.
- Not being an AB, the name of the company seem kinda awkward to me.

I'd actually place Bambinos in 3rd place, behind ABU and Tykables.

I've definitely know how Super Dry Kids from ABU feel, but I'm sorry to hear about Bambinos being less absorbent. By how much less than ABU? I still wanna try their Teddy diapers, plus Bianco Ultra and Magnifico maybe. But it good to know before I buy.

I have had more experience with ABU than Bambino but in the experience I have had with both I found I liked ABU more. ABU's diapers seemed noticeably more absorbent and their overall product quality seemed higher to me personally. I have personally had better experience with ABU's customer service than Bambino's, but that could totally just be me. I also appreciate how active ABU is in the community and they really listen to customer feedback and take it to heart. Both are fine companies that both offer a good product.

I definitely prefer ABU more. Honestly, the only reliable thing Bambino has right now is the Magnifico because they keep shrinking their damn diaper thickness every time they release a new one.

ABU. I've tried most everything out there over the years. The Simple, space and little paws have become the go to diapers for me. Fit, absorbency and tapes are great, customer service is the best.

ABU hands down. I've had my fair share of experiences with both, but ABU is much better than Bambino. Their products are top notch, prices are decent, and the people there are phenomenal.

I have not had any problems with the Bellissimos, so I usually buy those when they are on sale. The ABU SDK's are OK, but a little more expensive when purchasing a half case. Part of why I like the Bambino product better, is that they take Paypal while ABUniverse does not. Perhaps one day, but for now I just have to make my purchases when I have the funds available.

I like both, but I feel ABU is better quality and lean towards their products above Bambinos...

I really hope that Abu comes up with a diaper with velcro tabs like the Magnifico's soon.

ABU just for the SDK - all-time favourite with the possible exception of the old snuggies diapers

I really like both and this might change if I try the Bambino Magnifico, but for now, ABU. Little Pawz is currently my favorite diaper overall, and they have a wider variety to choose from.

ABU hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back