Children's medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was wanting to know, since alot of us who want to be kids again. And me, I want to experience my childhood again, alot with all the ailments. Would children's medicine work on an adult. Like Flinstone vitamins, and other things. Do they, I'd love to know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I would NOT take children's (over-the-counter) medicine. If you do not have symptoms, then you should not take medicine. If you are sick, you will need adult strength medicines.

Now, if you are talking about vitamins and stuff and NOT medicine, then I don't see any reason you can't take them once-in-a-while. They should not hurt. If you want to take them normally (every day), you need to look at the labels to see what doses are listed because your body's need for vitamins and minerals changes over the years.

If you're sick I suppose you could take them but I wouldn't recommend them as they're basically weaker versions of the adult medicine.

Honestly I'm sick right now and I've been taking children's medicine as I have a hard time swallowing pills. It should be fine, you just need a stronger dose. Just be sure to check the bottle.

olithecupcake said:
Honestly I'm sick right now and I've been taking children's medicine as I have a hard time swallowing pills. It should be fine, you just need a stronger dose. Just be sure to check the bottle.
Would I need to take a larger amount for it to work?

If you are taking the medicine, because you legitimately need it,I recommend trying to take the adult medicine container, and making it feel more childish, rather then mucking about with dosages.

try taking fun duct tape and applying it over the front of the bottle, tying a ribbon around the neck of the bottle, you can even put the medicine into a fun child medicine pacifier, so that you can suckle it out.

HOWEVER, If you do not legitimately need the medicine, and you are taking children's medicine to enhance your little space, I have to warn you that mucking about with any Medicines is a BAD IDEA.

In order to do this with any certainty, you would need to know the various ingredients in the medicine, what they do, and what safe levels are for adults in comparison to children, yes you would need to take more, but how much more?

Granted, I know that of all the drugs you can be using to enhance your little space, children's medicine is most likely on the lesser end of the spectrum, that does not mean its any better of an idea though.

Vitamins are no deferent the formulations maybe different for children for the growing bodies.
Basically they're just the same.
A doctor tell me it's okay to take children vitamins.
Plus there was a show on TV that said baby products are better for our skin and hair and stuff if you can put up with the fragrances.
It's less harsh on your skin I use baby shampoo myself.

vitamins you don't have to use childrens .... there are SOOOOOO many adult gummie or candy versions out there that are identical to children type vitamins and will have the higher doses for a larger bottle.

I take childrens liquid aerius allergy medicine because I cant handle the lactose in the pills but since it is a large amount (fine by me because it is delicious), a $20 bottle only lasts 10 days ($2 a day) instead of the pills that would be $0.50 a day.

If you want to feel more little perhaps you can put the adult medicine/vitamins in empty children's medicine containers.

Like One a Day gummy vitamins inside a Flinstones gummies bottle for example. Just be sure to keep the original container for drug and safety information.

BabyMax2000 said:
Would I need to take a larger amount for it to work?

You do need a larger amount but some actually have adult dosages on the bottle. But if you can handle regular pills and stuff everyone else is right. You probably shouldn't take it cause it's easy to mess up the dose and take too much.

Oh, ok. I was just wondering. Thank you.

BabyMax2000 said:
Oh, ok. I was just wondering. Thank you.

No problem :)

If you have a friend or family member that has a child ask them if they will save the containers from the kids stuff for you. If you are worried they will wonder why tell them it's for a craft or something. Then buy the adult version and fill the kids version bottle with it, just keep a sheet of paper with the dosage in the medicine cabinet. Most medicines have an adult liquid version.

I don't see anything wrong with it. There are many different children's medicines that adults use today for example Robitussin is used by both adults and kids without any problems so I would not worry about it but as far as vitamins go with whichever ones you're comfortable with.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back