do i need diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean34

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
ok so I was at school and I got punched so for some reason I keep peeing just very little but sometimes its big but not too much where it makes me wet in my pants will this get worse over time or should i put
something on now

ok so I was at school and I got punched so for some reason I keep peeing just very little but sometimes its big but not too much where it makes me wet in my pants will this get worse over time or should i put
something on now

Why haven't you seen a doctor? Also are you really 18 if you are in school?

cuz I don't do them and my mom can't find out

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
cuz I don't do them and my mom can't find out

I would go see a doctor first and listen to what he has to say. If it's a temporary thing, get some pull ups. Depends on how skinny you are, if your small enough you can fit into Goodnites or if your bigger, you might want to go with adult sized ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BabyMax2000 said:
I would go see a doctor first and listen to what he has to say. If it's a temporary thing, get some pull ups. Depends on how skinny you are, if your small enough you can fit into Goodnites or if your bigger, you might want to go with adult sized ones.

Well this is going to be not good i think i can do the goodnites but how noies are thay and will people see

dean34 said:
something on now

You need to see a doctor immediately.

If you got punched hard enough that it is causing you continence issues then there is likely other damage besides just the bladder that will get much worse down the road if not treated as soon as possible and some of the potential things to which I refer could become quite severe later in life.

Do yourself a huge favor and get thoroughly checked out there. Especially your Bladder, Stomach, and Lower Back and Spine as those would be the high risk things that can have things hiding in wait as a result of an impact that heavy.

If you're worried about your parents finding out then I have two options/advices for you:

1.- Let your parents know what happened (as in tell them that you got punched), but instead of specifically mentioning the bladder problems just say that you've been having strong abdominal pains since and want to see a doctor about them.

2.- Let your parents know what happened and the actual results your experiencing and that you want to see a doctor about them. Unless your parents are giant pieces of shit they'll be more than understanding and WANT you to see a doctor right away to get it taken care of.

But seriously, I can't stress this enough. If the impact was enough it is causing you bladder issues, it is enough that it probably also caused damage to surrounding things and possibly even your spine. You do NOT want to deal with the gastrointestinal or spinal complications down the road after they start really becoming an issue. (Spine less likely if you were punched in the front, but if this is happening after being punched in the back the issues may actually be because of spinal damage)

rennecfox said:

I turned 18 a bit over a month before my senior graduation, so it makes sense.

There actually pretty quiet. There cloth like just like regular Huggies diapers. And their nobody will see if you wear underwear over them.

dean34 said:
Well this is going to be not good i think i can do the goodnites but how noies are thay and will people see
I've worn them to school before and nobody saw.

BabyMax2000 said:
There actually pretty quiet. There cloth like just like regular Huggies diapers. And their nobody will see if you wear underwear over them.

how would i take them to school then well if i need more then one that is

dean34 said:
how would i take them to school then well if i need more then one that is

Backpack or messenger bag. But seriously see a doctor as soon as possible.

My current fecal incontinence is because of a bike accident when I was 15 that had a heavy impact to my lower torso and the damage to my spine was overlooked at the time, but found later on when it was too late to be fixed and was beginning to worsen as my growing was pulling it more out of shape.

Can I lose my bladder if i get punched in the bladder

if someone punched in the bladder can I lose my bladder and have to wear diapers if so is there a way to fix it without going to the doctor

ClickyKeys said:
Backpack or messenger bag. But seriously see a doctor as soon as possible.

My current fecal incontinence is because of a bike accident when I was 15 that had a heavy impact to my lower torso and the damage to my spine was overlooked at the time, but found later on when it was too late to be fixed and was beginning to worsen as my growing was pulling it more out of shape.

but how is getting hit in the bladder make lose it

If an impact was hard enough to be currently causing you continence issues it means that it was a very hard impact. This could have heavy bruising on the sphincter muscles or bladder walls themselves, possible nerve damage to the nerves that control those muscles. Scarring on sphincter muscles can prevent them from closing completely as scar material is much harder than sphincter muscles are normally. If you were punched hard enough in the back they could have displaced your spine or caused nerve damage to the nerves relevant to bladder control.

There are hundreds of variables at play here, and only a professionally trained medical doctor will be able to check you over properly to make sure there isn't any long-term damage caused by the impact and be able to address the current continence issues. The human body is insanely complex, and there is a reason why doctor's college educations take so long. Any one of the things mentioned above as well as countless other possible things could be leading to your current issues, some of those might be temporary and resolve themselves, and some may require medical intervention to correct, and some might become unfixable or much more expensive to fix if you leave them too long (like my spinal issue).

Here is the Medical FYI from the forum's Incontinence section: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/48203-Medical-FYI

In short, we aren't doctors and aren't qualified to diagnose you here, only a doctor is skilled enough to figure out what is going on with you.

You already made a topic on this, you don't need to be making multiple threads.

Here is the Medical FYI from the forum's Incontinence section: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/48203-Medical-FYI

In short, we aren't doctors and aren't qualified to diagnose you here, only a doctor is skilled enough to figure out what is going on with you.

rennecfox said:

I was 18 before I started my senior year of high school.
I was the oldest guy in my class (maybe).

Onesieman said:
I was 18 before I started my senior year of high school.
I was the oldest guy in my class (maybe).

He just said his mom can't find out, that makes me not so sure about his age (we've had alot of minors joining lately).

Again you need to see a doctor, worse things then peeing yourself could result, much worse.

I'm no doctor, but depending on the severity of that punch, yes, you could have bladder related issues (such as IC). But, as mentioned above, we are in no way doctors, so the possiable thing for you to do right now ,is to see a doctor and go on from there.

If the hit was bad enough that you are peeing yourself, you are putting yourself in permanent, possibly life-threthening danger, please see a doctor, you're mom will be alot more upset if you die as a result of something you could of prevented.

rennecfox said:
He just said his mom can't find out, that makes me not so sure about his age (we've had alot of minors joining lately).

Again you need to see a doctor, worse things then peeing yourself could result, much worse.

Eh, I'm in Nebraska, here you're a minor and under your parent's rein until 19. I think there are a few other states like that as well (as well as perhaps some like California that classify adult as either "18 AND out of high school" or "19" whichever comes first). Also pretty commong for people to live with their parents even after that. I had to hide kink stuff from my parents until I moved out when I was 20 (not that they would've cared, but privacy and that).

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but he still needs to see a doctor about it.

And yes OP as rennecfox said, worse things can happen. I didn't get properly checked out after my bike accident when I was 15, now I shit myself pretty often as a result. (The ER just put 16 stitches in my chin that my bike reflector literally carved out, but that was it) And that is minor compared to some things that can happen down the road such as chronic pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back