Plastic Sheet that krinkles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I once had a plastic sheet that got old and split and cracked, its no longer usable. I'vebeen trying to find a new one with no success. I was hoping someone could help me find it. Please help a baby who's heart is broken.
Kerry

Where are you? If in the UK search for "Eva-Dry" I have mattress cover, quilt cover and pillow case all from them.mIwl34LR5OsO2baUBE68KIw.jpg

A few years back I searched for "plastic sheet" on eBay, and bought one for about £3. It was pretty crinkly, but I only used it once. I just sweat if I'm lying on plastic. :-/

I'm in the US but I think I can ship out

You can get them at Walmart

tiny said:
A few years back I searched for "plastic sheet" on eBay, and bought one for about £3. It was pretty crinkly, but I only used it once. I just sweat if I'm lying on plastic. :-/
All I find is this cheap vynal stuff that tears as soon as I try to put it on.

I ordered mine from LLMedico and it has been fantastic. Very high quality and the customer service was excellent. I had mine shipped to Canada and the cost was still very good compared to other places that cater only to ABDLs.

Target sells better quality and maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, You also can order all sorts on Amazon. I have the quilted, quiet type on our bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back