Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi All!

I'm just looking for a little advice and opinions, currently I'm using LilleHealthcare Plastic backed Slips and to be honest they do the job but aren't very appealing to me, I only got them because they were cheap-ish and I was short on cash but now I have a job and and income I want to try other brands! :)

I'm looking for something that got some thickness to it and plastic backed, because who doesn't like a good crinkle? :D they don't neccerserally need to be patterned either, just like I said, thickish and comfy.

I hear allot of good stuff about Crinklz Safari and they do look nice but are they thick and comfy? And how much would they set me back?

If anyone has any good brands to recommend then please share and if possible share a link to a UK website I can get them that would be fantastic! :)

Thanks allot!

in the UK for premium brands, your best bet is probably nappiesRus
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/
Out of the brands that I can see on their website - ABU, Bambino, and MyDiaper
Some people like the Crinklz/Betterdry, some don't

If you on the larger side, I'd suggest staying away from the MyDiaper - They run a little smaller than the ABU XLs

I buy from Nappies r us and look on Ebay as they sell on there as well and it's cheaper , also Save express Germany
usually buy Abu Little paws large or simple ID pe super large
I've just started a pack of Crinklz medium and warning they do swell up a lot ! the one I took off this morning that I had on since 5pm last night weighed 5.5lb
Going to get large size next

That's cool, I'll look into it :)
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought about that website, I've heard of it before but never ventured onto it :D
Thanks for the reply!

Safari isn't made by Crinklz, it is made by Rearz. The Safari is great though, I wear the plain white version of it as a 24/7 diaper.

Being in the UK I would hope obtaining MyDiaper Nacht from saveexpress.de would be easy and cost effective. These are truly a beautiful 4 tab nappy that are a lovely shape, comfy, absorbent and have a variety of excellent coloured shells (including an all white one.)

ABUs products are the best IMO, the premium Space/Pawz/Simple are incredibly absorbent, super wide crotch, no mistaking you are in a nappy with these but my personal favourite is the ABU Vintage range SDK/Cushies/Lavender with the single large tab per side, nearly perfect.

I too order from Nappies R Us, I thoroughly recommend the Drylife Super Slip, these are all white apart from a wetness indicator on the front, they have super smooth plastic which has a good crinkle and for the price they hold a good few heavy wettings, I use the mediums and they fit great, if I were to nit pick I'd hope the waist and padding at the back to come up a little higher, to give you that more secure feeling, but apart from that I love these nappies, and the price is very good too, I bought x3 packs of 15 for just over £32 that includes shipping. So great if you don't want to spend big bucks for the more expensive brands. I'm REALLY hoping they bring out an AB version of these!

Also, the ID slips are great too.

Hope that helps.

Born a DL...never wanted to train though I did...I never lost my love for Nappies

ToffeeTiger said:
Hi All!

I'm just looking for a little advice and opinions, currently I'm using LilleHealthcare Plastic backed Slips and to be honest they do the job but aren't very appealing to me, I only got them because they were cheap-ish and I was short on cash but now I have a job and and income I want to try other brands! :)

I'm looking for something that got some thickness to it and plastic backed, because who doesn't like a good crinkle? :D they don't neccerserally need to be patterned either, just like I said, thickish and comfy.

I hear allot of good stuff about Crinklz Safari and they do look nice but are they thick and comfy? And how much would they set me back?

If anyone has any good brands to recommend then please share and if possible share a link to a UK website I can get them that would be fantastic! :)

Thanks allot!

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/ also any bAMBINO dIAPER IS A good diaper in my mind. Boy can they take a wetting! I have classicos right now. I used to love Teddies. Now I am into Tykables. I am a woman and a DL since age 3.

extremecomfy said:
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/ also any bAMBINO dIAPER IS A good diaper in my mind. Boy can they take a wetting! I have classicos right now. I used to love Teddies. Now I am into Tykables. I am a woman and a DL since age 3.

I love the bambino also, teddy is my favorite in their line. I see our avatars are very similar, look at the teddy in the drawer, ready for action!

That's great, thank you all for your comments, I'll be ordering some soon :D

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back