fancypants diapers successor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Quite some time ago (read, a few years) i stumbled on the web shop fancypantsdiapers, which made custom, ultra thick, cloth diapers.
I had my eye on this one for a while, but i couldn't buy it at the time due to living arangements and lack of disposable income.

Those are not a problem now, and i am looking to buy something like that, but the webshop went out of business about a year ago.

So i am trying to gather a bit of information. Anyone know a good webshop (preferably europe based) that makes/sells something like this?

Etsy will probably be your best bet. Babykins is another option

wilddog said:
Quite some time ago (read, a few years) i stumbled on the web shop fancypantsdiapers, which made custom, ultra thick, cloth diapers.
I had my eye on this one for a while, but i couldn't buy it at the time due to living arangements and lack of disposable income.

Those are not a problem now, and i am looking to buy something like that, but the webshop went out of business about a year ago.

Wilddog, I just PM'ed you Ann's email address (she was the owner of Fancypants). I had her do some custom work for me back in October, and the web site was still around at that point. Perhaps she'd still be up for doing some work if you email her. And, perhaps, there's just a technical problem with the site that she's not aware of, or is working to fix. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back