ABU's Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
12srepaid said:
I really like your customer service over at ABUniverse, although I do have to admit that the AB part kinda bothers me a bit. I just wanted to be honest about it. :)

The AB part? Can you explain?

Well I think that this turned out well and I am impressed by the response, I happened to get my claws on two of the little pawz and because of this thread has lessoned some of my concerns, I have not worn them yet but I don't think I will be disappointed, although diapers with some dragons and maybe some birdies on future patterns ? :)

correct me if I am wrong but the ab part is adult baby, abu adult baby universe?

Last edited:
klo555 said:
I'm going to review this situation. We have some new staff that are still training and learning the ropes, and I bet that your sense that there was an "oh-crap" moment is right. Mistakes happen, and we need to be transparent about them and communicate clearly with the customer what's going on (even if there was an oh-crap moment). We're human, and we learn from this stuff.

I've also sent this thread over to Caleb for review, and I think he'll be responding as well.

I very much appreciate everyone being patient and working with us as we grow. It's important to get these things out in the open so they don't fester.

-Casey,
President, ABU

ABUcaleb said:
Heya~!

I'm really sorry that my voice came off as uninterested on the phone. I assure you it is the exact opposite. I consider myself immensely lucky to be able to live the dream of working for an ABDL Diaper Company and I personally struggle with self conscience issues regarding my voice and sometimes worry that I can be found as "monotone" and “nasally". This is a reality that scares me and has actually led me to get speech therapy. I apologize for letting you fall through the Customer Service cracks and not giving you 110% of my service. If you call in again I can only hope your first impressions will be changed through a better interaction. All of my fellow employees at ABU want to bring the highest quality service we can. We appreciate your input so that we can correct any of the shortcomings immediately. So thank you for reaching out and letting us know that we had dropped the ball. I will continue to learn and grow as a customer service agent and hope to surpass your expectations. Have a fantastic rest of your week and Stay Crinkly!

Caleb ABU

:D Casey Strom! It is an honor, sir! Thank you so much for contacting me and restoring my trust in your company! As I I'm a huge fan of your company's Pampers (Super Dry Kids), and I did not feel good about not being able to buy them again because of this.

Caleb! Thanks for explaining to me how you are feeling at times. I struggle with self conscience issues almost everyday and I apologize for this misunderstanding. I just get sensitive if I feel like I'm irritating someone.

Hope to buy from you guys soon! Take Care! :)

-Inuyasha92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back