Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm a big fan of the 4T-5T Lion Guard ones and am wearing one now.
With tab extensions they're so comfortable and discreet for public wearing in my opinion. The fading learning designs are really fun too along with vibrant colorful prints.
Sometimes I take the bus to visit my daddy across state and the Greyhound on-board bathrooms are pretty yucky. These are so great and easy to slip on and off that they're a must for long trips like this ^^

Pretty much my only gripe is that they're so low capacity and prone to leaks that if you plan on actually using them you're going to have a bad time unless standing. Maybe it'll be a little better if I wear one suited to my gender, but I'm not so sure. (And The Lion Guard prints are too awesome to give up)

Does anyone else like using these?

You rang? :p

I'm wearing a Palace Pets one right now with my crotchless-underwear-and-pin system - I prefer the Lion Guard ones too, but I'm getting low on them so I'm in rationing mode. The bright blue and green on them are a big hit with me too, plus Kion, of course. ^_^ They're perfect for my little-boy side.

Honestly I'm not completely sure wearing the opposite-sex version makes that much of a difference. I can oftentimes get a small-moderate flood in a boys' Pull-Up while standing. Now if I'm down on my knees I have to be careful because I've had instances where my pee stream heads straight for the back where it's the least absorbent.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
You rang? :p

I'm wearing a Palace Pets one right now with my crotchless-underwear-and-pin system - I prefer the Lion Guard ones too, but I'm getting low on them so I'm in rationing mode. The bright blue and green on them are a big hit with me too, plus Kion, of course. ^_^ They're perfect for my little-boy side.

Honestly I'm not completely sure wearing the opposite-sex version makes that much of a difference. I can oftentimes get a small-moderate flood in a boys' Pull-Up while standing. Now if I'm down on my knees I have to be careful because I've had instances where my pee stream heads straight for the back where it's the least absorbent.

Crotchless underwear and pin system? Do tell :eek:
Is it better than wearing them on their own?

Sheepies said:
Crotchless underwear and pin system? Do tell :eek:
Is it better than wearing them on their own?

Well, I can't wear them on their own because I'm way way too big for that. So my only options are to just lay them inside my underwear, or my way of modding. I cut the crotch out of a pair of panties, and use diaper and safety pins to attach the Pull-Up in its place. A large diaper pin on each side, front and back, and two smaller safety pins across the top, front and back.

I mean, it doesn't look the best, but it's more authentic than just putting them inside my underwear.

In the past I have used store brand pull ups as boosters but with one brand I found a way to pull the printed part off with a light solvent and then glue that to the outside of a diaper I can fit into, don't know if that would work with the current stuff now since it's printed all over so I doubt that would work, the ones I was able to do this with was a drug store brand that had the bear in the big blue house theme, it was printed on a plastic strip in between the water proof plastic and the spun polyester cloth-like outer part. back in the days where printed adult diapers where nearly impossible to find

Diaper-pinning baby diapers (Pull-Ups wouldn't be much different) into underwear was modus operandi for me for many years, and it works quite well. And I still do it from time to time. To simplify the process of getting the diaper situated and to make the whole thing a bit more durable, I took a few pairs of boxer shorts and ironed some iron-on twill patches onto them in the locations where I expect the diaper pins to go. In back, where I pin the tapes, I also cut slots in the patches so that the tapes (which are kind of sharp on the edges) can feed through and be pinned onto the outside back of the shorts. That way they're never against my skin.

The big advantage to this sort of diaper-in-undies approach, for those who are inclined toward wearing baby diapers or training pants, is that you have complete freedom to place the padding where you most need it. I've found that I seldom have (wet) accidents if I just pin the front of the diaper (generally Pampers) to the front waistband of my boxers and let the back of the diaper land very low. If I was into messing, I might prefer a more "balanced" position. This is one of the reasons why I can't see using a product like ConvertUps. Those extend the diaper length only in front, causing the actual padding to be extremely low in front--exactly the opposite of what the guys among us need.

I love the Pull Ups, but I put it on like a diaper thanks to the easy open sides, but to be honest, the boy ones are okay, to my pick the girl ones are #1(in my book)with some fun graphics(boy ones have fun graphics too)

Reactions: S2000
Huggins Pull-ups

I am currently wearing a Huggies Pull-Up and I am very supprised at how well they fit! Considering they're half the size of what I normally wear these are not tight at all.

Reactions: S2000
aNerdyAnorak said:
I am currently wearing a Huggies Pull-Up and I am very supprised at how well they fit! Considering they're half the size of what I normally wear these are not tight at all.

What design are you wearing? Size 4T-5T right?

I'm wearing a large size one. It looks like they use different sizing here in the uk

The only boys design in the UK is Lightning McQueen and the 2 girls designs are Minnie Mouse and the Disney Princesses. The designs don't change often unfortunately and there aren't that many ABDL stores in the UK. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back