Are LIttle paws and ABU Space basically the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
see, im going to be ordering a big 80 case, on one hand i wanna get the little paws because they look adorbs, however im pretty familiar with the space ones and already like them a lot, so am i missing anything by going with the little paws? For example are they cut smaller? or pretty much the same?

Exactly the same. Only difference is the printing on the outside :)

okram said:
Exactly the same. Only difference is the printing on the outside :)

kthx ^^ little paws it is :3

Last edited:
good choice, same diapers different design, :)

paws, simple, space, and lavender are all the same except for the shell art iirc?

bambinod said:
paws, simple, space, and lavender are all the same except for the shell art iirc?

Paws, simple, and space are the same. Lavender is a reprinted cushie.

babyblueblanket said:
Paws, simple, and space are the same. Lavender is a reprinted cushie.

This is correct.

unfortunately abu is out of the little paws at the moment :( , how long does it usually take to restock?

Infinitas said:
unfortunately abu is out of the little paws at the moment :( , how long does it usually take to restock?

6-8 weeks seems to be about par. A week to order and manufacture, 4-5 weeks to ship the container by boat, 1-2 weeks to get off the dock and into the warehouse.

looks like i might hafta wait just a bit longer x-x

To my understanding, ABU only has a few functional designs, just with different prints/features. So LittlePawz, Simples, and Spaces are the same, Cushies are similar but with two tapes instead of four, Super Dry Kids and Lavenders are a tier below, and Preschools are their budget diapers.

Infinitas said:

They just updated their site, next restock is expected on April 28th.

I just bought Little Paws Large. I hope that they are not too big. I'm 36" waist.
The last ones I bought were medium cloth backed cushies. They were tad bit too small for me, leg openings would not "close" as I have trunks as legs. The diaper itself was pretty snug to get it fit properly.
I decided to risk a 40 pack instead of a 10 pack. It's a hassle to get them and didnt want to have to order a second time if they were good and 10 is not enough. Its also more expensive to get only 10.
If they don't fit, well, =/ I'll work with it. These seem much bigger, so I won't really be going outside with them on if that is the case.

Yeah larges will be about right for you. Possibly a little on the big side, but should still fit just right for how they are made.

You might have a problem with leaking around the legs though. If that happens you'll need to add some lower tapes to the diaper to get a decend seal around your legs. Just packing or duct tape works fine for that.

I'm 38" and the large fit very well. You should get about a 4" gap between the top tapes, and about 6" gap between the lower tapes.

Well, I caved and got the 40 pack of LittlePawz, since they're the only way to get Mediums. Now I need to use as many as possible before I go home next Wednesday.

Have you tried "nappiesrus"? They stock all the ABU diapers and what I love is that they are delivered by DPD and you can live track your delivery, I am pretty sure although nappiesrus are in the UK that they will deliver across seas, the ABU diapers are just a bit expensive and I wish mine didn't clump ��

RJDodger said:
Well, I caved and got the 40 pack of LittlePawz, since they're the only way to get Mediums. Now I need to use as many as possible before I go home next Wednesday.

forced to wear little paws 24/7... oh the horror! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back