Wearing My First pair of Goodnites ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So far I love them no comfortable than underwear. For those who regular wear them how many times have you peed them before having change them ? Are they good all day use or only night time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry I have not got a pair and for numerus of reasons.
. House is too small.
. I live with my kin.
. Nappies adult and baby usually come in a packet and not singler.
. The price of a pack of diapers and then I have to wast the rest.
. I do not have anyone to take care of me. Or even go to to wear them.
. Even when my kin leaves the house they is eather my other kin or if I want a night to my self I would feel too guilty and tell my kin anyway.
. I have desided my kin is just too good.

So maybe when I move or a less expensive pairs of diapers come up.
But I hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: 1991
0221nappie81 said:
So far I love them no comfortable than underwear. For those who regular wear them how many times have you peed them before having change them ? Are they good all day use or only night time ?

You'll get one full wetting or two small ones. They are not very absorbent, but they're meant to be discrete. They're perfect for daytime use if you don't want any chance of someone noticing. I would say they might not be enough for nighttime use for an adult if you wet more than once.

Skwuzzy said:
You'll get one full wetting or two small ones. They are not very absorbent, but they're meant to be discrete. They're perfect for daytime use if you don't want any chance of someone noticing. I would say they might not be enough for nighttime use for an adult if you wet more than once.

You're right I pushed to limit to see how many I could go. I had gone once in them and then put another over them as a safety. I went in them a second time. I could feel the padding swell quit a. It the second time. I left the house for a drive still having the second pair on over the first. I went to a McDonalds an dined in sitting there eating while in a soaked diaper. It totally erotic for me.
After eating I drive home about 15 minutes from I went again this time some leaked through my jeans but only in the front. Of course being a sissy I was wearing Goodnites made for girls. So perhaps boys would would not have soaked to the front since more of the passing is in the front.
I've since cleaned myself up and have another pair on and feeling the urge to go again
the experience was totally satisfying especially being in public.

Skwuzzy said:

Wait, I though someone found out they have an iso absorbency rating of like 150-200 ml. And yet, an average adult has a bladder capacity of 350-400 ml.

Going strictly by the numbers a goodnight cannot hold one full wetting. Half at best.

Slomo said:
Wait, I though someone found out they have an iso absorbency rating of like 150-200 ml. And yet, an average adult has a bladder capacity of 350-400 ml.

Going strictly by the numbers a goodnight cannot hold one full wetting. Half at best.

Keep in mind (A) that capacity number varies a lot, I've looked. And (B) that's a "can't hold it any longer, this is very painful and I'm pissing myself" level, which is 2-3x how much the average person will seek relief at. (again, varies quite a bit depending on where you look)

For the purpose of "number of wettings" a diaper can hold, I prefer to go by "first warning" level wetting. Which for me is around 1/3 my capacity. In that context, I'd look for a goodnight to hold two typical wettings.

The bad thing about wearing them during the day is the crotch part clumping up. With the motion of your legs and the sweat that get absorbed, it gets uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back