Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winnie The Pooh Lovers

Default Winnie The Pooh Lovers

I thought I would make thread and see how many other Winnie The Pooh lovers are out on that are adult baby. Me myself can't get enougn
    of pooh bear and friend my whole room and on desktop computer screen got winnie the pooh every where .

I don't know if that becuase mental mind of child but winnie the pooh and friend alll time favorite cent was baby .

Winnie the Pooh is alright. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I do watch it from time to time.

Love it. I used to have jumbo stuffed animals of all the main characters, had eeyore and pooh pajamas etc. I was seriously mad when they replaced Christopher Robin though.
    Last edited by frillyfoxy; 04-Apr-2009 at 09:49.

Yeah me too christopher Robin was better than girl got now new one are just good old but still lover ones from 80's better.

I liked Poo as a kid along with Mickey Mouse
    what ever happend to Christopher Robin?
    and what's they story with this new girl?

I wasn't a big fan of Winnie the Pooh when I was younger, I couldn't see what the fuss was about. I'm still not keen on the actual concept, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eeyore. I have Eeyore EVERYTHING. Jammies, tshirts, pants (Yes I'm 18 and I have eeyore panties - haha!), Toys, phone charms, stationery sets. Everything!

Love him. Ooooh and mugs. My parents hate the whole mug thing. Oh well

Can't say I love Pooh, but I've got some Pooh bed covers.

Oh. Yes. I'm my familys Resident Pooh Lover.

You know how you have that one thing from the time you're 4.... and for some reason every holiday someone gives you something related to said thing, even though you're like, 14 years older? Yeah... that's Winnie the Pooh for me.

Up until I was about 14 I had a Pooh bed spread (comforter, pillow cases, sheets, etc...) curtains, throw blankets, pillows, posters, etc...

My room isn't like that anymore, haha. But every year, for every holiday, I get something related to Winnie. Whether it be a stationary set, a shirt, or a blanket.

My favorite three Pooh items would be my one throw blanket. I got it when I was 12 from my moms friend, it's soft, and kinda small but wonderful. The other is my Collectors Edition Book I got when I was 15 from my mom. The third, but not least would be my book set; It has 12 (or is it 8? I'm too lazy to get up) original books in it, and I've had it since I was 2, it's a box set.

Erm, so yeah... I'm forced to be a Pooh Lover, haha. xD

I ADORE winnie the pooh, and all the others as well, especially eeyore.

I like eyeore the most. Anyways I liked the new adventures of whinnie the pooh, the cartoon one from the late 80's. It was the most mature one of them all.